Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-02-2011, 06:57 PM
will trade for the AEGIS Set http://www.stowiki.org/Aegis_Technological_Research
anyone?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-02-2011, 07:15 PM
I'd do that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-03-2011, 12:11 AM
Um.....Where to begin first if u actually have 20 plus of them your better off just selling them i am pretty sure they are hands down the most valuable single item in game with perhaps the exception of a crthx3 mk xii very rare quantum.......they sell for 50 plus mil on the exchange or to anyone with the money with that kind of money u can buy just about anything in the game including the aegis set which would cost less then 5mil
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-03-2011, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flato View Post
Um.....Where to begin first if u actually have 20 plus of them your better off just selling them i am pretty sure they are hands down the most valuable single item in game with perhaps the exception of a crthx3 mk xii very rare quantum.......they sell for 50 plus mil on the exchange or to anyone with the money with that kind of money u can buy just about anything in the game including the aegis set which would cost less then 5mil

crthx3 mk xii very rare quantum is what i want
what are the other good rare items?

I only have 16m Credits left, so ill have to sell some saurians
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-03-2011, 04:45 AM
I will give you a thousand credits for one of them....WAY more than what the exchange is asking for
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
01-03-2011, 04:52 AM
I will trade you my capt crunch secret agent decoder ring.......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
01-03-2011, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangover_Boy
I will give you a thousand credits for one of them....WAY more than what the exchange is asking for
rofl i checked the exchange ... around 20-40m for each efficient saurian
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
01-03-2011, 05:13 AM
Quote:
rofl i checked the exchange ... around 20-40m for each efficient saurian
it was worth a shot
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
01-03-2011, 05:24 AM
I would trade Saurians for a good Guild Wars account :_)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
01-03-2011, 06:12 AM
I remember when these were 4mil on the exchange.

50mil? ridiculous.

even if money is worthless, that's just a waste. the bonus they provide is negligable at best. not to mention you gotta roll around with an ugly all-saurian crew at that.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:05 AM.