Lt. Commander
Hey guys,

I was wondering, I recently started playing, and because it was such good fun I bought my wife the game.
The thing is I just found out that apparently if I refer a certain number of people, then I get a Holographic officer?

Well she only started playing last night, but I was wondering if there is anyway for me to still get credit for referring her? I mean I did... obviously... I bought it

I dunno if there is any circumstance where I would be able to but I hope there is.

Many thanks guys.
Lt. Commander
# 2 refer
10-19-2011, 02:59 PM
well the only way u can get the boff for a trial to paid account is for you to give a referal key from your account, so as long you have done that you will benefit..

http://www.startrekonline.com/referral

hope that helps.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-19-2011, 04:04 PM
Is it possible to use your console from your 1st character which has reached VA in a new character from the beginning?
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-19-2011, 04:10 PM
When you refer someone you sent them a game code via e-mail.. That code is tied to your account. That game code is applied to your friends account and it gives then the unlimited time demo (up to level 4). But the referral game code has to be applied to an account before a retail game code is applied for you to get credit. So it's too late for getting credit for your wife's account.

You're credited with a referral when actual money gets spent on a subscription: the first charge for the subscription after the 30 free days, a game time card is applied to the account, or a Lifetime Subscription is purchased for the account. In most cases, it will be when you friends free 30 days get used up and the first charge is done towards the subscription. You Holographic BOFF will be unlocked shortly after.