Lt. Commander
# 31
01-10-2011, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
If a Klingon General wants to help out by taking screen shots of each of the top down views from the ship information (preferably on Tribble where you don't have to waste real energy credits getting the ships), then I would be happy to add them.
Dead tired right now after work, but sure, I can get pictures.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-11-2011, 08:15 PM
New version, 0.92 released. Here is the list of changes:

Changes v 0.92 (01/11/11
  • Comparison ships now have a separate image that displays on their half of the firing arc display.
  • Most ship images have been made larger (some are a bit low quality, I know)
  • Klingon ships now display Bird Of Prey images instead of the default ship image (other ship types coming soon)
  • Comparison ship class and tier can now be set to "same as alpha", and will default to that setting.
  • Ship tier settings are no longer reset when you select a new ship class.
  • Firing arcs and ship images will now only be redrawn when there is a change (this should reduce background flickering)
  • The program package has been changed to zip format (instead of rar)
  • Added a stand-alone program download without the installer.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-12-2011, 06:11 AM
I downloaded the 'Program Only' and I'm getting an error when clicking the 'Simplified Firing Arcs'.

Quote:
Run-time error '424':
Object required
Will try and see if I get the same error at home.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-12-2011, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrelbyrd View Post
I downloaded the 'Program Only' and I'm getting an error when clicking the 'Simplified Firing Arcs'.

Will try and see if I get the same error at home.
Sorry, it's a bug. I changed the code governing the firing arc calculations and I missed something. You'll get that error when you try to use Simplified Firing Arcs with a comparison ship. I'll upload a new version that should fix it.

Edit: A fixed version should be up now. I'm not going to change the version number for this small change, and will just including a few more updated in 0.92 instead. The newest version now has all 5 tiers of BoP images in it too (thanks to SpiderMitch!), and slightly larger ship images. .

If you downloaded the program last night, you should grab a new copy.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-12-2011, 07:35 AM
I will try to get the rest of the Klingon ship images in to the program in the next day or two. After that I probably won't have time to work on the program as much for the next few weeks, so any major changes to the skill system will have to wait until then.
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Thanks. It appears to be working again.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-12-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
[*]Comparison ships now have a separate image that displays on their half of the firing arc display.
I'd like to take a moment and say: A-W-E-S-O-M-E
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Like I said, this thing is definitely making me reconsider the humble cannon as a build element.

This would possibly be extra work, but could things like beam overload / fire at will or cannon rapid fire / scatter volley be added as factors?
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Big thanks for this. I've been looking for this from the start.
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-12-2011, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennjahn View Post
Like I said, this thing is definitely making me reconsider the humble cannon as a build element.

This would possibly be extra work, but could things like beam overload / fire at will or cannon rapid fire / scatter volley be added as factors?
Cannon Rapid Fire, Cannon Scatter Volley and Beam Fire At Will are already there. Click the 'Show Extended Options' in the bottom left.
Closed Thread