Lt. Commander
# 1 Learn from your coworkers
11-26-2010, 01:51 AM
There are a few things I'd like to see you implement from Champions Online.
  • Their option to buy more individual bank space.
  • That when at the bank a double click on an item in my inventory will move that item to the bank.
  • That a double click when at the bank on an item in the bank will move it to my inventory.
  • That moving an item in the bank doesn't count as a withdrawal.
  • That dragging an item on to an other tab and dropping it will put that item in that tab.
  • That it would be possible to get access to the chat window while in the Tailor interface.

This was in the game at some point before, not in Champions. But still worth bringing back.

Reintroducing the function that put the batteries / hypos / etc when I pick them up, in to the stacks that I've already got equipped in a slot on my ship or my character or on a BOff automatically, and continue to add to that stack until it's full and only then go in to the inventory to start a new stack.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-26-2010, 06:16 PM
this would be SOOOO great when moving anomaly items into the bank. /signed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-25-2010, 08:47 PM
that double clicking from the bank does not imply trying to equip to your ship...

and that trying to left button drag an item does not mean to use that item.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-02-2011, 01:20 AM
Those are good ones too.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simale
  • Their option to buy more individual bank space.
  • That when at the bank a double click on an item in my inventory will move that item to the bank.
  • That a double click when at the bank on an item in the bank will move it to my inventory.
  • That moving an item in the bank doesn't count as a withdrawal.
  • That dragging an item on to an other tab and dropping it will put that item in that tab.
  • That it would be possible to get access to the chat window while in the Tailor interface.
Additionally, (although unsure about the CO connection sorry):
  • Allow the opening of the Inventory, Bank AND Research & Development windows simultaneously