Lt. Commander
Cant believe this just occured to me.

I have... an idea. A way to introduce the wonders of Ten Forward to the masses and have fun doing it. Im suggesting to the powers that be, that in anticipation for the release of one of the most over hyped and inevitable huge financial failure that is The Old Republic. Im proposing that we, the good townsfolk of Ten Forward get ourselves the game and in a way 'Invade' that "other" Galaxy from Far, Far Away.

Even better idea. Anyone know If I play as a Gungan? :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-30-2010, 04:49 AM
While I do support this project, there is an inherent problem in the fact that most of their capital ships could run over a Galaxy the way a car runs over a rodent.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-30-2010, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan844
While I do support this project, there is an inherent problem in the fact that most of their capital ships could run over a Galaxy the way a car runs over a rodent.
Zero faith in our battle strategy of warp 9 doughnuts?

I have been on the TOR boards for quite some time, that place is way too serious.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-30-2010, 08:42 AM
Also, whilst I do like Bioware as a developer, their forums are just plain ugly and disorganized.

<3 Cryptic forum software
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-30-2010, 08:48 AM
reading the op was good, but reading it in a Jim Kirk accent was excellent.

I'm motivated! but i lack sufficient funding for a major offensive at this time.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-30-2010, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
I have been on the TOR boards for quite some time, that place is way too serious.
Yeah, I think I found a picture of you over there....
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-30-2010, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Yeah, I think I found a picture of you over there....
I wouldn't soil my hands with a fake mallet.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-30-2010, 04:34 PM
But that would mean familiarizing myself with a game I have no interest in. From the videos I have seen of it, it looks like the kind of game where the developer would need to pay me 14.95 a month to play it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-30-2010, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryulis View Post
Cant believe this just occured to me.

I have... an idea. A way to introduce the wonders of Ten Forward to the masses and have fun doing it. Im suggesting to the powers that be, that in anticipation for the release of one of the most over hyped and inevitable huge financial failure that is The Old Republic. Im proposing that we, the good townsfolk of Ten Forward get ourselves the game and in a way 'Invade' that "other" Galaxy from Far, Far Away.

Even better idea. Anyone know If I play as a Gungan? :p
To be honest, I've been following STO and TOR for a long time.....TOR has a chance of kickin ass do to the fact that Bioware has a good streak.

I know I'll be playing both STO and TOR :p

And Gungans aren't playable
Lt. Commander
# 10
12-30-2010, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
And Gungans aren't playable
But are they murderable?