Lt. Commander
# 11
01-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
As far as I know they still work, there just isn't a way to get any more.
So...just for clarification, they will allow gameplay for a full 10-days, or do they gate the person to just the tutorial and the stuff at ESD? Just trying to find out. I have a couple of friends that would like to try, but several were frustrated by the trial, because they could not even accept a Bridge invite. We really need the trial expanded, and a bit less restrictive....even if it only restricts them to the Sirius Sector Block. And Thanks for the quick response!!
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksith
So...just for clarification, they will allow gameplay for a full 10-days, or do they gate the person to just the tutorial and the stuff at ESD? Just trying to find out. I have a couple of friends that would like to try, but several were frustrated by the trial, because they could not even accept a Bridge invite. We really need the trial expanded, and a bit less restrictive....even if it only restricts them to the Sirius Sector Block. And Thanks for the quick response!!
While it has been a while, when I gave the CE Buddy Cards to my friends they got full access to the game, not just the trial, for the full ten days. I have no reason to believe that would have changed.

Lt. Commander
# 13
01-04-2011, 07:02 AM
Got a buddy key yesterday and it works perfectly.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-04-2011, 11:49 AM
I have several available if anyone needs.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Curious if anyone else would be able to spare another buddy key. I've played through the demo a few times, but I really would like to see more of the content before I decide if want to go full in or not.

If you happen to be able to spare a pass, it would be greatly appreciated!
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-09-2011, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv-01 View Post
Curious if anyone else would be able to spare another buddy key. I've played through the demo a few times, but I really would like to see more of the content before I decide if want to go full in or not.

If you happen to be able to spare a pass, it would be greatly appreciated!
PM me an E-mail address and I'll send you one. My CE box is in my office closet somewhere, but I do have the buddy keys available.
Lt. Commander
# 17 Referral Keys
01-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Hey,

If anyone wants a buddy key then PM me as I have 5 referrals going spare! I've been playing STO since beta (seriously its brilliant and this MMORPG has just run away with most of the Massively Player Choice Awards for 2010)!

we will also both get the following:
  • A special power to instantly travel to your friend (first 30 days)
  • A 5% Captain and Officer skill point bonus when you’re teamed up (first 15 days)
  • A 5% damage bonus when you’re teamed up (first 15 days)

James.