Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-03-2011, 07:16 PM
Or an aberration in the Earth's Electromagnetic field caused by a Ravenstien and or Capulet weapon's test. These are the end times people.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-03-2011, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by President_Shinzon View Post
Or an aberration in the Earth's Electromagnetic field caused by a Ravenstien and or Capulet weapon's test. These are the end times people.
Actually this. I'm loading my guns and buying canned goods now.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Who says they're the only ones testing weapo-.... OH S***! Almost gave myself away! ... I mean... uhh... I LIKE PIE!
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-04-2011, 05:37 AM
Quote:
On bahalf of Ravenstein, I can neither confirm nor deny any weapons use.

Although I can confirm I was spooning out Ice-cream with a new ice-cream scoop.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-04-2011, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UfcFan78 View Post
Actually this. I'm loading my guns and buying canned goods now.
You mean that you normally leave your guns UNloaded??? How do you keep the neighborhood kids in check if you have to spend time loading a shotgun before running out onto the porch to fire off a round and yell?

Oh, and the official story is that the birds collided with houses and trees... but none of the residents mention hearing any thuds. I know that when a bird hits my window and dies, I hear it. Cover-up??? Capulet has yet to chime in... perhaps her PR department is trying to invent a believable tale.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-04-2011, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
One last question. Has anyone seen hort since this mass bird die off?
Hort slept through the death ray, sorry.

So 10,000 fish and 5,000 birds in Arkansas...

More recently, 500 more birds in Louisiana.

Hort's theory Part 1: The drastic temperature change that went through the region over New Year's is what did it. Here, the temperature went from 10F to 60F and back to 10F again in a few days. It would make sense that birds that fly south for the winter would be more affected by a strong temperature change.... I guess. The weather has been getting more drastic every year and it'll be worse next year.

Hort's theory Part 2: This is a preview to what's happening in 2012. It won't be the end of the world, it'll just be really really freaky weather that forces people to stop and think how to change it. Maybe Chicago will be wiped out by a hurricane or something. With humans dying by the 10,000s instead of birds, maybe we could finally switch over to not burning things for power.

Hort's theory Part 3: Ravenstein is elected empress of the world to enforce new caps on fossil fuel use, and she is encouraged to bomb all who oppose her and the NWO!
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-04-2011, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
The autopsy revealed (so far) that it was blunt force trauma that killed them. That pretty much either means high atmosphere hail.... or a giant invisible alien ship.
Probably the JJEnterprise Crew traveling back in time to save whales in an alternate timeline, aboard a Klingon Warbird.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-04-2011, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck
You mean that you normally leave your guns UNloaded??? How do you keep the neighborhood kids in check if you have to spend time loading a shotgun before running out onto the porch to fire off a round and yell?

Oh, and the official story is that the birds collided with houses and trees... but none of the residents mention hearing any thuds. I know that when a bird hits my window and dies, I hear it. Cover-up??? Capulet has yet to chime in... perhaps her PR department is trying to invent a believable tale.
I release my killer Chi-Weenie dog, Maggie, to maim the neighborhood kids. She is ferocious.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-04-2011, 09:37 AM
So in short... A movie said the US is evil and are now prophets?

I must remember that stating the obvious is amazing. :p
*lookie to left*
*lookie to the right*
Trix are for kids! All hail your new goddess Chat!
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
All hail your new goddess Chat!
Are you
A) a super-hot female
B) capably of magic powers, or
C) able to defy the laws of science at a whim?