Lt. Commander
# 51
01-05-2011, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Awwww I still like you Hort.............them guys just dont know you as well as i do............
Cast and Hort sitting in a tree K-I-S-OMGTHEMENTALIMAGE!*dies*
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-05-2011, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Cast and Hort sitting in a tree K-I-S-OMGTHEMENTALIMAGE!*dies*
BINGO thats thew effect i was looking for..............................ok no not really.

The mental image I got was 2 guys in the back of a pick up with a baseball bat doing some mailbox golfing at 45 mph.........just draw yer own conclusion.....

Us degenerates have to stick together.....
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-05-2011, 06:28 AM
Dawwwwww
Hort prefers when girls defend him, but you'll do!
-runs away with cast into the sunset-
Lt. Commander
# 54
01-05-2011, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Dawwwwww
Hort prefers when girls defend him, but you'll do!
-runs away with cast into the sunset-
>.>
<.<

HE'S GONE!
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-05-2011, 08:07 AM
Oh Hort, we're gonna get a beautiful tan........and why does it smell like dead fish on this beach? Oh look pre killed fish by some strange enviromental disaster.....anyone for snapper fillets?

Oh come on, its only a little mercury......it wont hurt yea if you cook it good.

Hey Hort, lets poke out the eyes with our finger nails and make finger puppets...........

One fish, two fish, glowing fish, three eyed fish, dead fish.........
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-05-2011, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Oh Hort, we're gonna get a beautiful tan........and why does it smell like dead fish on this beach? Oh look pre killed fish by some strange enviromental disaster.....anyone for snapper fillets?

Oh come on, its only a little mercury......it wont hurt yea if you cook it good.

Hey Hort, lets poke out the eyes with our finger nails and make finger puppets...........

One fish, two fish, glowing fish, three eyed fish, dead fish.........
You forgot about the 'mercury proof Hort eating shark' patrolling the shore....Chat's dad is the Swedish Chef....he will get rid of Hort's funny taste for me.
Lt. Commander
# 57
01-05-2011, 09:59 AM
All those birds falling out of the sky like that, plus a whole lot of fish just washing up on the shore like that.
I'd guess solar flare. If they were baked out of the sky, and the water was flash boiled in a certain spot, it would explain a lot. Although I'm not sure if a solar flare is capable of doing that to water. The fall from the sky would explain the blunt force trauma, though.

I do remember watching mythbusters, and fish, or at least their gills are highly fragile. If the water had a flash freeze or a quick heating, it could rupture the blood vessels in the gills and they would die from lack of oxygen. If it were a disease, it would be more than just one species of fish that was affected.
Lt. Commander
# 58
01-05-2011, 01:58 PM
The 2012 Apocolypse is not the world exploding or imploding, nor is it the death of all humanity.

It IS however the death of all Southern Midwest Red-Winged Blackbirds.
Lt. Commander
# 59
01-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan844
The 2012 Apocolypse is not the world exploding or imploding, nor is it the death of all humanity.

It IS however the death of all Southern Midwest Red-Winged Blackbirds.
That's what they get for writing prophecies with their quills!! ^_____^;
Lt. Commander
# 60
01-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Well, I know how one bird died *drops a comically large weight on hort.*