My last several logins have all done the same:
1. Updating Launcher
2. While retrieving list of characters, times out.
3. After selecting character, times out.
4. After entering password and selecting character, loads to my ship.
5. After loading to my ship, controls respond poorly: cannot move; when I can move, jerky and unreliable.
6. Disconnections are frequent.
Basically, I haven't played in the last several days of logging into my character. After using several other internet-based applications and programs on my computer, I have to assume, momentarily at least, that there is a problem with STO. Please advise.
For good connections, column 1 and 3 have values around 500 kb/sec (outgoing/incoming), column 2 has values around 20 kb/sec (transfer rate). If the values in these columns is less than what is expected you may have filtering or blocked ports either on your personal network or from your ISP.
also include your net connection setup (ie wire or wireless, modem/router model and version , nic card and driver version etc)