Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Can anyone spare a buddy Key?
01-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Hi !

I have played trough the demo a few times,and was wondering if someone could give me a buddy key,so i could try out the game a bit more?
I would be very grateful.
Thx in advance.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-03-2011, 03:03 PM
send me a pm with your email and I can share one, if you like.

and no I won't seel it to anyone
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-03-2011, 03:20 PM
thx for the invite, unfortunately the referral key only allows me to play the same as the free demo,
I'm looking for a buddy key that allows me to try the game for a few days,without restrictions.
I appreciate ur kindness anyway.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-03-2011, 03:21 PM
mm thought it was that, my mistake sorry.

Been a long day long long day.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Quote:
thx for the invite, unfortunately the referral key only allows me to play the same as the free demo,
I'm looking for a buddy key that allows me to try the game for a few days,without restrictions.
I appreciate ur kindness anyway.
Buddy keys are no longer available, they predated the demo system. Sorry for the confusion.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-03-2011, 03:24 PM
thx for the info, my mistake then.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-03-2011, 03:29 PM
I actually have a buddy key, lets you play for 10 days. I'll send you a message.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-03-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
I actually have a buddy key, lets you play for 10 days. I'll send you a message.
I very much appreciate it, thank u.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-03-2011, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
Buddy keys are no longer available, they predated the demo system. Sorry for the confusion.

Coderanger, do the Buddy Keys that came with the Collector's Edition and allow 10-Days still work, or are they now restricted to the trial, as well?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksith
Coderanger, do the Buddy Keys that came with the Collector's Edition and allow 10-Days still work, or are they now restricted to the trial, as well?
As far as I know they still work, there just isn't a way to get any more.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:41 PM.