Lt. Commander
# 31
01-04-2011, 11:56 AM
My poor science officer has no legs!
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...TO/NoPants.jpg
But in all seriousness, me and my first officer with Miral Paris after the Guardian mission. More crew pics shall follow when I can get the time.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...nofForever.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armitageman View Post
My poor science officer has no legs!
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...TO/NoPants.jpg
"What's that? The transporter? No, I'm pretty sure it's working fine. Why do you ask?"
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Doctor.
I think it speaks for itself... all of these are Very Rare BO's, maxed out with traits and abilities and gear.

VA Engineer Liberated Borg Character

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Link 7

Link 8

Link 9

Link 10

Link 11

Link 12

Link 13

Link 14

Here is my VA Alien Science Officer Away Team:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 7

Feel free to post pictures of your away teams too!
Sugar Daddy of the Alpha Quadrant lol
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Wow, had to reach into the depths to re-find this topic...

Anyway, here's my recently-completed shot of my current crew and ship:

http://aylan.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ch...wshotsmall.jpg

The crew on the right are wearing my "standard" Starfleet uniform I use on all my characters, while the ones to the left sport the uniforms armed away teams wear when going into a combat situation.

And no, I don't bother swapping uniforms depending on what ground mission pops up My standard away team stays in the "armed away team" one lol, except for my Captain.

Oh, and I know it's kinda large (this is the reduced version!) but I designed it to be a desktop background hehe.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 36 Vulcan Crew
01-10-2011, 04:11 PM
In anticipation of the Vulcan D'Kyr Class ship being released later this month, this is my all vulcan crew of the V.S. Kir'Shara, standing in front of a building at the P'Jem monastery.

OFFICERS OF THE V.S. KIR'SHARA

I used the motion picture uniforms to approximate the uniforms of the vulcan high command. My character is the woman in the center of the group.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-10-2011, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThetaNine
I keep meaning to ask this to these kinds of players, but I never get around to it. Time to fix that.

Why did you widen their shoulders so much? Big boobs is one thing (I'm male, I understand), but do you really find it attractive for all your women to have Conan the Barbarian shoulders?

I'm not trying to pick on you, really, but I see this same thing in so many other harem-style away teams, and it makes me curious.
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-11-2011, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
Here, let me help fix that.

My Tac main's crew.

My Sci secondary's crew.
Love the Andorian with the mutton chops. Greatness!
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
I keep meaning to ask this to these kinds of players, but I never get around to it. Time to fix that.

Why did you widen their shoulders so much? Big boobs is one thing (I'm male, I understand), but do you really find it attractive for all your women to have Conan the Barbarian shoulders?

I'm not trying to pick on you, really, but I see this same thing in so many other harem-style away teams, and it makes me curious.
For me, I know that when I make female characters in any game, I tend to widen their shoulders. It's not for the hourglass shape, it's just a thing I like - I also like swimmers' shoulders in real life. Can't say that's why everyone does it, and I don't have a harem, so who knows. It could be that it helps with a perceived (conscious or subconscious) hourglass shape, but I don't really know.