Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Paint my butt red and call me a baboon's uncle, I didn't even know this thing was on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT01 View Post
Paint my butt red and call me a baboon's uncle, I didn't even know this thing was on Tribble.
its not yet active on tribble as of yet, you cant claim it. Its on the computer, but you cant claim it
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-03-2011, 08:32 PM
Oh. Huh. That's wierd. You sure? Mayhaps you don't have a free ship slot?
Anyways, judging from the context of the wording used to describe the thing, it seems that it doesn't launch a "repair drone" in the sense that you'd be thinking of, like the Klingon Carriers do. It seems that it might launch this small support craft in a manner analogous to the Galaxy Retrofit's saucer.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT01 View Post
Oh. Huh. That's wierd. You sure? Mayhaps you don't have a free ship slot?
Anyways, judging from the context of the wording used to describe the thing, it seems that it doesn't launch a "repair drone" in the sense that you'd be thinking of, like the Klingon Carriers do. It seems that it might launch this small support craft in a manner analogous to the Galaxy Retrofit's saucer.
HA didnt even think of it... that suck though seeing as then I couldnt test it out and give them feed back...

possibly, have to wait and see i guess
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-03-2011, 08:47 PM
I just checked again to make sure

The ship is able to get for energy credits. Thats what its labelled atm to purchase with. But its at 0 and the "click" as in, to click to select and purchase it.. you cant do it. Its all nulled out atm. So its there.. just not activated yet
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
01-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
I just checked again to make sure

The ship is able to get for energy credits. Thats what its labelled atm to purchase with. But its at 0 and the "click" as in, to click to select and purchase it.. you cant do it. Its all nulled out atm. So its there.. just not activated yet
That may just be the way their going to let people get it to test, and does not necessarily mean it will be available that way on live.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
01-03-2011, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
That may just be the way their going to let people get it to test, and does not necessarily mean it will be available that way on live.
while the idea of purchasing the ship with EC is very attractive ahhah, I know it wont happen.

But yeah its just to allow people to grab it on tribble and test. Iam looken forward to this ship though
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
01-03-2011, 09:04 PM
It's been on that console at least as long as the Borg loot has been on tribble. I remember being excited to test it, and then disappointed at it not being active.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
01-03-2011, 09:21 PM
If Im going to spend 25$ on a ship, then I dont want to just use it for 10 levels... Id rather it be usable at all levels. 25$ is alot of money to spend on a ship you only get to play in for 10 levels...

Isnt that what those ship costumes are supposed to be for? Im waiting impatiently for the andorian ship more than I am the vulcan.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
01-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Meh, another T5 ship... as if its presence in Starfleet would not be questionable enough.

But lol @ cut & paste from the Gorn cruiser.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:37 PM.