Lt. Commander
# 11
01-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Paint my butt red and call me a baboon's uncle, I didn't even know this thing was on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT01 View Post
Paint my butt red and call me a baboon's uncle, I didn't even know this thing was on Tribble.
its not yet active on tribble as of yet, you cant claim it. Its on the computer, but you cant claim it
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-03-2011, 08:32 PM
Oh. Huh. That's wierd. You sure? Mayhaps you don't have a free ship slot?
Anyways, judging from the context of the wording used to describe the thing, it seems that it doesn't launch a "repair drone" in the sense that you'd be thinking of, like the Klingon Carriers do. It seems that it might launch this small support craft in a manner analogous to the Galaxy Retrofit's saucer.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT01 View Post
Oh. Huh. That's wierd. You sure? Mayhaps you don't have a free ship slot?
Anyways, judging from the context of the wording used to describe the thing, it seems that it doesn't launch a "repair drone" in the sense that you'd be thinking of, like the Klingon Carriers do. It seems that it might launch this small support craft in a manner analogous to the Galaxy Retrofit's saucer.
HA didnt even think of it... that suck though seeing as then I couldnt test it out and give them feed back...

possibly, have to wait and see i guess
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-03-2011, 08:47 PM
I just checked again to make sure

The ship is able to get for energy credits. Thats what its labelled atm to purchase with. But its at 0 and the "click" as in, to click to select and purchase it.. you cant do it. Its all nulled out atm. So its there.. just not activated yet
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
I just checked again to make sure

The ship is able to get for energy credits. Thats what its labelled atm to purchase with. But its at 0 and the "click" as in, to click to select and purchase it.. you cant do it. Its all nulled out atm. So its there.. just not activated yet
That may just be the way their going to let people get it to test, and does not necessarily mean it will be available that way on live.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-03-2011, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
That may just be the way their going to let people get it to test, and does not necessarily mean it will be available that way on live.
while the idea of purchasing the ship with EC is very attractive ahhah, I know it wont happen.

But yeah its just to allow people to grab it on tribble and test. Iam looken forward to this ship though
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-03-2011, 09:04 PM
It's been on that console at least as long as the Borg loot has been on tribble. I remember being excited to test it, and then disappointed at it not being active.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-03-2011, 09:21 PM
If Im going to spend 25$ on a ship, then I dont want to just use it for 10 levels... Id rather it be usable at all levels. 25$ is alot of money to spend on a ship you only get to play in for 10 levels...

Isnt that what those ship costumes are supposed to be for? Im waiting impatiently for the andorian ship more than I am the vulcan.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Meh, another T5 ship... as if its presence in Starfleet would not be questionable enough.

But lol @ cut & paste from the Gorn cruiser.