Whilst this isn't an "I'm leaving BEC0Z STUFF SUX AND TEH GAEM IS DYIIIIGN!" thread (although, there IS a thread like that, and I'd highly recommend it, as it's a fascinating read, and the OP is quite a studly guy, from what I hear) I just wanted to let people know that, in the interim, I may not be around all that much.
A few days ago, my Firewire card stopped working properly - it stopped recognising my camcorder. I know that doesn't sound like a huge deal, as my job doesn't entail I use a camcorder at all, but without dropping a grand or two on a sound recording set-up, that's how I do all my songs, so it's a pretty big deal for me. Then, my PC would only turn on if I turned the tower to a 45 degree angle. Last night, my sound card stopped working, because one of the drivers was unsigned. It had been fine for over a year, and then...blat. Nothing. I reset my PC, but it didn't turn back on.
I've currently got it back up and running, by removing the sound card and Firewire card, but it may be a temporary fix. As such, I don't know when my PC will be stable enough for gaming and/or posting again.
So, since Daddy's leaving the house for a bit, here's a few ground rules:
1. I'm temporarily giving my half of AFCTF to Captain_Zero, placing her in direct control.
2. No wild parties. Hort, I'm looking at you. Don't drive off too many women, you already scared away Opaserv, and she was funny.
3. If anyone gets sued under Federal Hate Crime laws, and I'm not named a co-defendant, I'll be very upset.
4. Dstahl...no adding anything major till I return. I know where the skeletons are buried, and I'm not adverse to going to Tijuana to dig them up.
5. Eat your vegetables
6. OMG TEH GAEM IS DYYYYINGN!
Everyone have fun, and hopefully I'll see you all again before too long.