Lt. Commander
# 1 Atari Account Password Issues
01-04-2011, 11:58 AM
This also affects Star Trek Online, so I have to ask it here. When I tried to log into my Atari account "ErisTheVorta" on www.startrekonline.com my password wasn't accepted anymore even though I never changed it. The same happened with my other Atari account called "Abstandhalterin" on the Test Drive Unlimited 2 website, the password changed without me doing anything. I can't even log into the TDU2 forums anymore, luckily I'm still able to log into the STO forum here.

Seriously, what happened to the Atari account management system? I can't mistype my password ten times in a row. Usually I log in at the first time without a problem. STO, TDU2 ... what's next? Fortunately I only have two Atari PC games, lol.

And to make it worse, when I try to reset my password on the TDU2 website, the automated Atari e-mail doesn't contain an URL to reset the password. On STO and CO however, there is an URL in the e-mail and it even works fine.

~ Eris
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-04-2011, 12:11 PM
i am also havin trouble with my account. Cant seem to connect to my account.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-04-2011, 12:20 PM
It seems like I found a work-around, but only for CO and STO. On TDU2, there is still no URL to reset the pass over the website. If any Atari employee reads this, please try to make it work soon, I can't access the TDU2 board at all now.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErisTheVorta View Post
It seems like I found a work-around, but only for CO and STO. On TDU2, there is still no URL to reset the pass over the website. If any Atari employee reads this, please try to make it work soon, I can't access the TDU2 board at all now.
Mine is working on TDU2, STO and CO sites without issue.

That's right infoninja and GMKitty, you has been spotted