Lt. Commander
# 21
01-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
It's actually a contractual thing. Since it's a promotional item, it needs to be in the C-store.

Thanks,

Stormshade
That being said, any chance of getting the option to set them as fleet uniforms?
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidethfreak View Post
It wasn't just the season 3 blu-ray. I got my code in a Best of TNG DVD, with four good TNG episodes. My friend got his in a Best of TOS DVD, as well.
That was something that I didn't know. Guess it goes to show to do your homework, eh?

The more you know, the less you don't know.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-04-2011, 04:22 PM
I wonder if there's a loophole to be found in the fact that the promotion was technically the TWOK Admiral's uniform. A generic, non-C-Store TWOK uniform could be added to the game with proper, selectable rank insignia!

Of course, that might mean that all rank insignia would be free except for Admiral, which would be a bit of a drag...
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-El
I wonder if there's a loophole to be found in the fact that the promotion was technically the TWOK Admiral's uniform. A generic, non-C-Store TWOK uniform could be added to the game with proper, selectable rank insignia!

Of course, that might mean that all rank insignia would be free except for Admiral, which would be a bit of a drag...
How about "The Search For Spock" uniforms?
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-El

Except that the rank on the "TWOK" uniforms are all "Captain" :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SciFiFan_78 View Post
How about "The Search For Spock" uniforms?
Or perhaps "The Voyage Home" uniforms. :3

Maybe even just list them by the era (2275 - 2283)

(You know, I get this feeling that the Admiral whose responsibility includes determining Starfleet's uniforms must be extremely fashionable. Perhaps a descendant of Armani or Prada. :p Back in the 2200s, it seemed you were lucky to get a uniform style that lasted 10 years. Modern earth uniforms are lucky to get a change once every 50 years. xD )
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-05-2011, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
It's actually a contractual thing. Since it's a promotional item, it needs to be in the C-store.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Now here is a question Stormy... the promotional item was originally with the DVD sets was for the Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform... we don't have the Admiral's uniform - we have a Captain's uniform... any word on when we'll get that admiral one? (It's especially funny to go the Captain's Table and see all the Starfleet Admirals wearing Captain rank).

On a serious note though, it would be nice to get the FULL Wrath of Khan outfit (even through the C-Store for CP) that is customizable. So the free one would offer what we already have, with no customization, and the other would allow switching the rank and allow for the Admiral variant (gold stripe included) when the appropriate rank is achieved. Perhaps this could also allow for the rank to be colored separately from the uniform top... would be nice. I do believe this is one of the most loved uniforms of all, it would be nice for it to get some love.

PS - You could call the new ones the "Search for Spock" or "Voyage Home" uniforms if need be
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-05-2011, 11:44 PM
This reminds me of another question I have:

Why has "TWOK" uniform not have rank selections? Please don't say it's contractual.

Also, if the contract is for a Wrath of Khan Admiral uniform, isn't the fact that it is actually a captain's uniform sort of... break that contract, already?
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-06-2011, 09:02 AM
yes. please give us better customization for the TWoK uniforms. I'll pay for it.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-06-2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Reonic
yes. please give us better customization for the TWoK uniforms. I'll pay for it.
God, don't say things like that.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-06-2011, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSilhouette View Post
That is a rational reason; however, it is also illogical.
Okay I know this is a star trek forum but I have to point out that you are not a Vulcan.