Lt. Commander
# 11
01-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borticus View Post
Would you enjoy it even it was a 10-minute vitriole-laced rant? Bryan is not an MMO fan in general, and quickly lost interest in STO after release. I'm pretty sure his review would not be kind.
I'd probably wait until after Season 4 when the ground combat is re-worked.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-04-2011, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
...If all we ever hear is how great we are then what motivation do we have to work hard, change and improve? Criticism of our work helps us to improve it...
I wouldn't worry too much. I'm pretty sure that Cryptic has no shortage of Criticisms or suggestions (or demands for that matter) on how to make improvements to the game.

I agree though that id's like to see Bryan do at least one more episode, if only to do a re-review of STO. He might not enjoy it greatly still, but i am sure that he will note its improvement and give some good feedback on how to make it even better.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-Fisher
To be honest I've been toying with the idea of asking him on for our 100th episode. And was thinking by then there could be a good selection fo Foundry episodes to choose from, and get his take on where the game has come since he last looked at it.

I'll ask him and see what he thinks, thanks for the feedback folks!
-Chris
Film it right after Beer is Tasty for drunken feedback.

You guys are down in, what, Arlington? I could deliver the beer myself.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Great episode guys. Thanks for pointing out Jeremy's tentonhammer article. I missed it, and it's great.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Nice ep.

<3 <3 <3
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Great episode as always!!

Been watching these guys since Beta, keep up the good work and THANKS!!
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-05-2011, 01:23 AM
Good episode. Think this is the first time you guys really had something really harsh to say about Cryptic.

Hope next episode, we hear more on the ship design contest.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-05-2011, 11:07 AM
Definately NOT the first time STOked has been critical of the game...

They do a great job of being constructive, however... not at all like me... whe tends to rant and rant and rant to get the stress out so I can spend another week in STO.

The live records they do on saturdays are pretty fun. Check one out if you get the chance...
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Somehow I managed to read the tentonhammer article before seeing it mentioned on STOked. I still sat mesmerized watching you two debate STO and the Foundry, and I have to say... awesome show guys, keep up the good work!

On a personal note, I was very intrigued with Jeremy's offer to go over Foundry-scripts... are you seriously going to try that, Jeremy?
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Get Gozer on the show and ask him when will the Hive be out.2011 or 2012. And ask him will he be making more of them after the Hive so players actually have something more to do at end game.
And btw when you have like dstahl on the show how about asking him , why cant the dev team make a few more PvP maps with objectives like salvage.Because people are sick and tired on only have 1 PvP map in the game.(no the arena maps in my mind have nothing to do with PvP STAR TREK PvP.)