Gladius 500 was abandoned after multiple Micro-Ultritium Bombs were placed around the Star base's Generator and set off, effectively leaving the station dead in space and just as dark. Many were injured, and unfortunately a few causalities as well.
But now, now, we have regrouped, forged and pounded from the fires of the old station, to this new station, one that will cool our blades, we shall come back stronger, this only preparing us for the next fight that comes ahead.
Within the Psi Aquarri Star Cluster, a new base set deep within a cold blue nebula had finished being constructed, nicknamed the "Anglerfish". It was a project for the Starfleet Corps of Engineers to build within the nebula, but it was worth it, for the station has a naturally occurring early-detection system due to the nebula's unique property, as well as no known cloaking or external holographic ability works within the confides of the nebula.
A quick list of what we have to offer:
* TeamSpeak Server With 512 Capacity
* Active members
* Fleet Forum
* Fleet Bank By Rank && W/ Crafting
* STF's, PvP, PvE
* Weekly podcast
* Departmental Positions
* Friendly && Laid Back People
* Structure, But Not So Much That You Can't Enjoy The Game
* Joking Around
* Good laughs
* A Radio Station For Your Leisure
* . . . and instead of Cookies or Brownies, We Aim To Please... So Grab A Bite of Whatever You Wish to eat or drink, and enjoy the show
* Teamspeak (Even if you do not have a mic, there is chatting in the server itself, it helps to be on the server especially when doing STF's, PvP, Missions and that sort of thing.
* Activity (We require you login to your main and alt on a bi-weekly, or every other week basis. This allows us to eliminate dead weight)
* Fleet Forum (Please utilize the fleet forums as a method of communications, as well as in game mail and fleet chat)
* Fleet Channels (We have a list of Fleet Channels your required to have, you will be invited in game, and walked through how to add them)
* Fleet Events (Its all about Teamwork, when we have a fleet event, like a joint fleet event, or an alliance social event, your required to be there to represent our fleet)
* 18+ (We Require You to be 18+ as this is a mature adult community, however certain exceptions will be approved by fleet admirals)
* To Have Fun! (What point would it be to have you in a fleet if you were not able to enjoy yourself, and have fun??)
We are allied with some of the best in Starfleet. We are Allied with Gods of War, and are friendly with 12th Fleet. We are also friendly to 23rd Fleet, one of the oldest fleets in Starfleet.
Give the 12th Fleet a look! We are a very fun and interesting group comprised of players from around the world. We are pretty casual in requirements and are set up very well with different divisions such as Tactical, the MACO's and the R&D group. Most divisions are set up solely to group like-minded players but we are all a team and work together on missions, Fleet actions and STF's. We take crafting pretty seriously, which is something I was looking for as a former Armorsmith in SWG
Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.
Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some case RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England but we do have members scattered across the globe.
Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.
So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.
Lotus Fleet (www.LotusFleet.com) is always looking to recruit. We are somewhat interested in RP, though it is by no means a requirement. We have a TS2 server, though again not required to use or participate though it is encouraged to at least log on and listen.
We have a broad range of time zones and are very friendly. There are typically several people on STO most hours of the day as well, and everyone is willing to group up and fly.
If you are interested then contact either JaeOnasi of LFNova. Alternatively you could just make a few posts in our forums and we will answer any questions you may have.
you are more than welcome to join Shadow Dragon Fleet. . We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement
If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
- Please consider joining the 48th Defense Fleet The Warpigs -
We can help players level up to be able to participate in end game PvE content. We are a small but growing group of players who all love Star Trek and enjoy playing STO together.
For more information about us, please see the FAQs on our website (you can click the link in my signature below). You can also visit our forums at http://www.warpigsmmo.com/. Any other questions please feel free to message me.