Lt. Commander
# 1 Nerf good players
01-04-2011, 11:48 PM
I think it is time we nerf the good players. The bad players who refuse to adapt are handicapped by their stubbornness. I recommend the "one hand" or "two hand" tie-behind-back nerf or perhaps force the good players to only play with their nose to press buttons.

Something has to be be done, because it is unfair that the bad players be forced to think in a game that simply requires a grade school educational level to figure out.

NERF NERF NERF :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-05-2011, 12:32 AM
I would suggest that Cryptic plays a loud, disconcerting sound on speakers of players in a premade (e.g. players teamed up when entering the queue). This ensures that Vent and similar tools are unuseable, or the players can't focus.

Same thing for players that use Cloak. If cloaked longer then 15 seconds, play an annoying sound. After 30 seconds, make the image blurry. After 60 seconds, add a 1 second delay to every keypress.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I would suggest that Cryptic plays a loud, disconcerting sound on speakers of players in a premade (e.g. players teamed up when entering the queue). This ensures that Vent and similar tools are unuseable, or the players can't focus.

Same thing for players that use Cloak. If cloaked longer then 15 seconds, play an annoying sound. After 30 seconds, make the image blurry. After 60 seconds, add a 1 second delay to every keypress.
jees i thought they already had .. but then i remembered .. i was drunk when all that happened.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-05-2011, 12:56 AM
Naaah I suggest that after 30s of cloaking the "chicken alert" starts with the proper sound.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-05-2011, 01:04 AM
I suggest all good players their ships are crewed by tribbles!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-05-2011, 01:15 AM
Agreed! I think it's high time that I break out the emergency Tequilla for just such an occasion!

Time to get PROPERLY good and NERFED UP!!!

*Glug glug*

Slight buzz... slowed reaction...

*Glug glug*

Mmm... fuzzy vishun... sluuurd speeech...

*Glugh glugh... glugh*

Sinsh when did... did I have 2 monitorsh!?

*Glugh glugh... ugh... glugh*

WHEEEE!!! OhHh KaY! TiMe To PlAy... UgH... *BuRp* UgH... WhAt WaSh I dOiNg? OhH yEaH!!! PeE vEe PeE!!!
*WHAM*
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz...
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-05-2011, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liandras
I suggest all good players their ships are crewed by tribbles!
That sounds adorably fuzzy! <3
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-05-2011, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
force the good players to only play with their nose to press buttons.

p
poh wait, you mean im not supposed to be smashing spacebar with only my nose right now?
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-05-2011, 04:54 AM
Nerf weapons - two each, no more.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-05-2011, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
poh wait, you mean im not supposed to be smashing spacebar with only my nose right now?
i lost both arms (lower half) to an accident with a combine harvester. Anyhow i have, as you know, a similar device to steven hawkins that i play the game with. So tbh i find this a little distasteful and am somewhat hurt you would make fun of a situation you know i am in.