Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Nerf good players
01-04-2011, 11:48 PM
I think it is time we nerf the good players. The bad players who refuse to adapt are handicapped by their stubbornness. I recommend the "one hand" or "two hand" tie-behind-back nerf or perhaps force the good players to only play with their nose to press buttons.

Something has to be be done, because it is unfair that the bad players be forced to think in a game that simply requires a grade school educational level to figure out.

NERF NERF NERF :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-05-2011, 12:32 AM
I would suggest that Cryptic plays a loud, disconcerting sound on speakers of players in a premade (e.g. players teamed up when entering the queue). This ensures that Vent and similar tools are unuseable, or the players can't focus.

Same thing for players that use Cloak. If cloaked longer then 15 seconds, play an annoying sound. After 30 seconds, make the image blurry. After 60 seconds, add a 1 second delay to every keypress.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I would suggest that Cryptic plays a loud, disconcerting sound on speakers of players in a premade (e.g. players teamed up when entering the queue). This ensures that Vent and similar tools are unuseable, or the players can't focus.

Same thing for players that use Cloak. If cloaked longer then 15 seconds, play an annoying sound. After 30 seconds, make the image blurry. After 60 seconds, add a 1 second delay to every keypress.
jees i thought they already had .. but then i remembered .. i was drunk when all that happened.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-05-2011, 12:56 AM
Naaah I suggest that after 30s of cloaking the "chicken alert" starts with the proper sound.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-05-2011, 01:04 AM
I suggest all good players their ships are crewed by tribbles!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-05-2011, 01:15 AM
Agreed! I think it's high time that I break out the emergency Tequilla for just such an occasion!

Time to get PROPERLY good and NERFED UP!!!

*Glug glug*

Slight buzz... slowed reaction...

*Glug glug*

Mmm... fuzzy vishun... sluuurd speeech...

*Glugh glugh... glugh*

Sinsh when did... did I have 2 monitorsh!?

*Glugh glugh... ugh... glugh*

WHEEEE!!! OhHh KaY! TiMe To PlAy... UgH... *BuRp* UgH... WhAt WaSh I dOiNg? OhH yEaH!!! PeE vEe PeE!!!
*WHAM*
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-05-2011, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liandras
I suggest all good players their ships are crewed by tribbles!
That sounds adorably fuzzy! <3
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-05-2011, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
force the good players to only play with their nose to press buttons.

p
poh wait, you mean im not supposed to be smashing spacebar with only my nose right now?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-05-2011, 04:54 AM
Nerf weapons - two each, no more.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-05-2011, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
poh wait, you mean im not supposed to be smashing spacebar with only my nose right now?
i lost both arms (lower half) to an accident with a combine harvester. Anyhow i have, as you know, a similar device to steven hawkins that i play the game with. So tbh i find this a little distasteful and am somewhat hurt you would make fun of a situation you know i am in.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:05 AM.