Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-05-2011, 06:42 AM
hrm, so this is what inspired the nerf troll thread eh?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-05-2011, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treagersama View Post
Agreed! I think it's high time that I break out the emergency Tequilla for just such an occasion!

Time to get PROPERLY good and NERFED UP!!!

*Glug glug*

Slight buzz... slowed reaction...

*Glug glug*

Mmm... fuzzy vishun... sluuurd speeech...

*Glugh glugh... glugh*

Sinsh when did... did I have 2 monitorsh!?

*Glugh glugh... ugh... glugh*

WHEEEE!!! OhHh KaY! TiMe To PlAy... UgH... *BuRp* UgH... WhAt WaSh I dOiNg? OhH yEaH!!! PeE vEe PeE!!!
*WHAM*
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz...
As much as I agee, I have kept a near state of Nerf for the last 2 decades and refuse to unnerf now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-05-2011, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apt.pupil
hrm, so this is what inspired the nerf troll thread eh?
To have that answer, just check the threads in this section of the forum,... where people beg for this faction, or power to be nerfed into the ground, as adapting or thinking takes too much effort.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-05-2011, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
To have that answer, just check the threads in this section of the forum,... where people beg for this faction, or power to be nerfed into the ground, as adapting or thinking takes too much effort.
that comes with any online game. there is always gonna be nerf QQers.

i suppose trolls are just part of the online experience these days too, hell- I have even been known to become one myself

EDIT: for more details on my most recent shenanigns, look no further than this thread:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=195394

that was literally less than 8 hours before i stopped altogether because of mobile network and latency issues
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Without striking my older post, I just noticed the title and do not qualify as a "good" so much as a "lucky" I think so I will stick with my regiment of self nerfing.

No pass to the left, always to the left, otherwise you mess up the rotation.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
01-05-2011, 09:06 AM
There are usually 3 kinds of posts on any MMO forum.

1. Useful threads about the game and how to play it.

2.Game QQers complaining about the game.

3. QQers QQing about the game QQers on the forum and in the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
01-05-2011, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andor View Post
There are usually 3 kinds of posts on any MMO forum.

1. Useful threads about the game and how to play it.

2.Game QQers complaining about the game.

3. QQers QQing about the game QQers on the forum and in the game.
What about 4

QQers QQing about QQers QQIng about the game QQers on the forms and in the game?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
01-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treagersama View Post
Agreed! I think it's high time that I break out the emergency Tequilla for just such an occasion!

Time to get PROPERLY good and NERFED UP!!!

*Glug glug*

Slight buzz... slowed reaction...

*Glug glug*

Mmm... fuzzy vishun... sluuurd speeech...

*Glugh glugh... glugh*

Sinsh when did... did I have 2 monitorsh!?

*Glugh glugh... ugh... glugh*

WHEEEE!!! OhHh KaY! TiMe To PlAy... UgH... *BuRp* UgH... WhAt WaSh I dOiNg? OhH yEaH!!! PeE vEe PeE!!!
*WHAM*
ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz...
I'll drink to that!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
01-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andor View Post
There are usually 3 kinds of posts on any MMO forum.

1. Useful threads about the game and how to play it.

2.Game QQers complaining about the game.

3. QQers QQing about the game QQers on the forum and in the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
What about 4

QQers QQing about QQers QQIng about the game QQers on the forms and in the game?
5? possibly me since I seem to live here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
01-05-2011, 09:55 PM
I think anyone who is a good player should be forced to listen to THIS SOUND

i thought that was better than THIS SOUND.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:39 AM.