Lt. Commander
Hi all,

I'm doing a voting contest at Starbase UGC for the best of the best Tribble missions. Please visit and vote by leaving a comment on the blog. Or, if you don't want to register for the site, you can vote in this thread.

You can submit up to 3 of your fav tribble missions, and the top five with the most votes will get listed in our Tribble mission spotlight on every page of the blog. You cannot suggest missions that you created yourself, only missions that others have made.

Voting happens between now and the 25th of Jan. Then, the winners will get listed as the best of the best at the top of every page of the blog. We'll also do something special for those missions on the UGC Wiki.

Although you can vote now, I would really encourage you to wait, play more missions, and then vote near the 25th. Or, edit your posts accordingly between now and then based on the missions that you play.

The winners will get site exposure for at least a month, if not longer. If Foundry goes to Holodeck on Feb. 1, for example, we'll have a new month of voting, while the previous winners will remain in the spotlight.

Please vote: http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/ugc...mit-your-favs/
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
Hi all,

I'm doing a voting contest at Starbase UGC for the best of the best Tribble missions. Please visit and vote by leaving a comment on the blog. Or, if you don't want to register for the site, you can vote in this thread.

You can submit your up to 3 of your fav tribble missions, and the ones with the most votes will get listed in our Tribble mission spotlight on every page of the blog. You cannot suggest missions that you created yourself, only missions that others have made.

Please vote: http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/ugc...mit-your-favs/
I'd feel bad self nominating and I can't get anyone else to play mine. haha. Good idea thou.
Lt. Commander
I guess I'll be the first voter then and, currently, my 1st vote goes to: The Syndicate Extraction by Galactrix.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfPit View Post
I guess I'll be the first voter then and my vote goes to: The Syndicate Extraction by Galactrix.
I second this.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-05-2011, 03:12 PM
I'm going to have to play a few more to get a better idea, but I'll definitely vote! Great idea.

When's the vote cutoff?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCouto View Post
I'm going to have to play a few more to get a better idea, but I'll definitely vote! Great idea.

When's the vote cutoff?
Sorry, I should put that in the post. We'll vote until the 25th, and the winners will get site exposure for at least a month.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-05-2011, 04:03 PM
People already casting votes for one particular mission when so many have not even been tried really ****es me off...

Just go ahead & vote now... and I'll just freakin' rage quit...

Why even bother making anything when you already made up your mind...

In Fact why even bother with this post... not like anyone but the 3 or 4 of us are reading it...

In fact why not just make "The Syndicate Extraction" your first poster boy mission now... why wait for anymore votes or try any other missions... you've obviously made up your mind.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon_BlownApart
People already casting votes for one particular mission when so many have not even been tried really ****es me off...

In Fact why even bother with this post... not like anyone but the 3 or 4 of us are reading it...

In fact why not just make "The Syndicate Extraction" your first poster boy mission now... why wait for anymore votes or try any other missions... you've obviously made up your mind.
Yeah, I'm going to wait until the last minute. There are so many I need to play before voting. They did only vote for 1 though, so they may vote for more as they play more.

I'm not sure if you're addressing the other parts of the post to me. I haven't played the Syndicate or the Longing or Deep Space 11 or any other of the well known missions.

Hmm... maybe I can edit the post to make things less predictable though.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-05-2011, 04:19 PM
It just lit a fire under my chair when I read that... I consider it an insult of the highest order and won't forget it..

Thanks Alot LOP and Nagus... I expected more from you guys but I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the freakin' support and a Fair Chance.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon_BlownApart

I think you can nominate any mission, including ones that are currently on the Review Content tab. If you really like something you've played, then put forward a nomination. I'm honored that mine got some nominations so far.

But there are many I've played that I would like to nominate, like:
The Longing by RachelGarret
Starfleet Academy Kobayashi Maru by jake81nx
Shadows of Our Fathers part 2 by captbavo
Sleeper Agent by chemkarate
The Worst of All Worlds by Captain_Revo
and many more I can't even remember I've played so far.

But since I can only choose three, my votes are probably for:
The Longing
Starfleet Academy Kobayashi Maru

...and I'll leave my third option open for any new ones I might discover between now and the 25th while votes are open.

I'm going to go play some missions. Maybe even Rescue by Napoleon_blownapart if he hasn't rage quit