Lt. Commander
# 1 Risa
01-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Risa is BORING. There is almost nothing of interest there. When Picard went on vacation there it looked better. Beach huts, come on!!

On a related note, how about a design-a-zone contest. We use the foundry to create maps of places that are not in game yet, the top five maps voted by the community would be submitted to Cryptic for review and possible in-game placement. The winners could get get some c-store points and/or an NPC with their name.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-02-2011, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondo80 View Post
Risa is BORING. There is almost nothing of interest there. When Picard went on vacation there it looked better. Beach huts, come on!!

On a related note, how about a design-a-zone contest. We use the foundry to create maps of places that are not in game yet, the top five maps voted by the community would be submitted to Cryptic for review and possible in-game placement. The winners could get get some c-store points and/or an NPC with their name.
I lost track of how many people want Risa to look better and I agree. I think the devs will give it a look as soon as possible. Hopefully.