Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Hopefully this is one Gozer will remaster, and thus add the recognition flag. They already have it in game, because he would recognize you in the Eta Eridani sector if you had done his missions from before - at least during the "pre-series" part where he was just hinting about needing help soon.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-05-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSterling
After the whole incident at Drozana with the D-7 disquise, if I ever get my hands on Drake I'm throwing him out the nearest airlock.
You lack imagination, grasshopper.

What i'd do to him would take far longer than a airlock evacuation, and make far more of a impression.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination. Suffice it to say it may be something he'd pull on a enemy of the Federation..or maybe not.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callasan View Post
You lack imagination, grasshopper.

What i'd do to him would take far longer than a airlock evacuation, and make far more of a impression.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination. Suffice it to say it may be something he'd pull on a enemy of the Federation..or maybe not.
Well, it would be more fun to launch him out a torpedo tube at a Borg ship to see if he goes "splat" against their window.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-05-2011, 04:54 PM
If I actually voiced what I'd do to Drake here, I'd probably be banned for being completely sick.

Also, what I'm thinking, totally doable with today's level of advancement. Morally speaking, totally stoneage.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Section 31 is almost always poorly written in canon, is one Undine infiltrator away from becoming the Federation's dictator's in the game, and is always considered godmode by bad RPers. Beam 'em all into the sun, I say.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-05-2011, 06:04 PM
it would be great to be able to kill drake. Iíve always sided with the ship captain for two reason. One I donít like be told what to do. Second that ass wouldn't help me fight anybody he would just stands around and tell you what to do, did I mention I donít like be told what to do.

I just think it would be great to be able to kill him at the end of every mission involving him or that he dies somehow. there are a few ways you could go with this. the two I can think of and like would be.

1 He doesnít have any idea of ever having met you and thinks you might be trying to confuse him but will just disregard it and follow though with his mission. maybe every once I a while heíd come off as a bit neuritic saying something like your the 8th person I've met this week that's said theyíve met me or killed me mostly both. Maybe you get little clues about the whole thing along the way that give the impression that heís always a clone that gets uncorked shortly before every mission on account of the low survival rate of section 31 agents.

2 He knows youíve killed him and is ok with it because for some reason you canít fathom he always shows up again. Maybe he hold it over your head every once in a while, kinda like the borg queeen.

I like the first one more. there are a lot of fun ways to go with that. maybe he clones and copies most of his memorys over to the clone on his own to assure his survival. maybe the higher ups found what they consider a perfect agent over the years and decided the best coarse of action would be to only activate him when needed so he would normally be terminated at the end of a mission regardless of dieing in the line of duty as it were. this would help cement section 31 in as a more insidious organisation.

You could even have a tragic feel the whole thing about how over the last 20 years or so theyíve just kept killing him when they were done. add a little back story about how maybe he was section 31ís greatest adversary some star fleet officer that had been building a case against them and gotten to close and was now being punished for it in the most prolonged and interesting manor they could think of.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-05-2011, 06:15 PM
More than this I would like the Personnel Requisitions officers to stop acting like they are giving me a choice when I get a "New Officer". If there is only one to choose from there is no choice.

Lt. Commander
# 18
01-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysander_X View Post
Section 31 is almost always poorly written in canon, is one Undine infiltrator away from becoming the Federation's dictator's in the game, and is always considered godmode by bad RPers.
Nah, it doesn't take an Undine to do this. People with a mindset like the leaders of S31 are perfectly able to let themselves become blinded by their own convictions and paranoia without outside influence, destroying the very thing they sought to protect. Remember Paradise Lost?
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-06-2011, 06:27 AM
I'll pay good money for Drakes head. I there are a lot of hungry Targs at my Carriers Bridge.

To Section 31: Never liked it; it did more then anything work against the Original "purpose" of Star Trek.
I mean that world was meant to show a positive future with humans "evolved".... Now they say that this "paradise" was just possible because of an "almighty evil organisation" that did the dirty work. Of course it is much more realistic but.... it somehow doesnt seem right infront of "Roddenberrys vision"
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-06-2011, 06:32 AM
I would actually bestow upon him an honourary membership of the Order of the Bat'leth, the way he makes Feds E-Rage