Lt. Commander
# 1 Rapier Broken?
01-05-2011, 02:32 PM
I'm on the mission in the Wormhole to rescue the USS Rapier, but I seem to be stuck. I've cleared the Jem'hadar from the mess hall, but I can't get to the Vorta in the back room. There's a force field door that apparently needs a special code, but the Vorta who has it is on the other side.

Am I missing something, or has it just failed to update the objectives?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-05-2011, 05:52 PM
im having the same problem, i did find a strange dialog option by the bar, but it didnt DO anything mission critical.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-05-2011, 05:59 PM
I had to drop and retry it several times. Took me nearly 4 hours, but it finally did work. It seemed to think I hadn't rescued the crew when I already had.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-05-2011, 06:02 PM
ok, i transported back to my ship, and then continued the mission. when i reentered the mess hall, at which point i got a new message which added a mission to rescue the 6 crew members since i already rescued them the mission is broken. im gonna try and quit mission, re accept it and try again.

UPDATE

yep, restarting worked. *sigh* not really worth the 400 pts now
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-05-2011, 06:09 PM
I've had this same problem a few times.

The problem is, you missed a dialog screen that initiates the Rescue Hostages portion of the mission. If you have already rescued the hostages all you can do is beam out, wait fifteen minutes and then re-enter and start the ground portion again.

When you get to the entry leading into the cafeteria do not shoot at the first group right away. Step into the room a few feet to get the dialog screen to come up. Click Continue and you will be good to go. If you do end up fighting before you can click Continue just make sure not to talk to the hostages before you get the dialog screen.

Good luck.

Lt. Commander
# 6
01-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Blackavaar is right.

Additionally, the dialog box that LordNikon is talking about is an "Exploration Accolade" You get it from standing on the bar.

(P.S. - There is another Exploration Accolade at the end on the mission. Once you leave the wormhole, fly by the center of DS9. You get an accolade from buzzing the tower there, but only on this mission. Buzzing the real DS9 doesn't give the accolade.)