Lt. Commander
Every day that a calender day goes by that was not properly updated...random
developers from champions get to make up stuff to fill in the blanks

------- That should bring keeping the calender up to date into a 'higher' weekly priority.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatherfungus View Post

------- That should bring keeping the calender up to date into a 'higher' weekly priority.
Maybe they don't have exact dates yet to put in the calendar? So instead of putting Jan 1st - 31st "This this this and this is happening" they figure putting nothing is better :p

We all know the weekly series is set to start, AGT is supposed to be around here somewhere along with the vulcan ship. So.. yeah. I had more of a comment but my brain just took a nap so I'll stop here lol.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-05-2011, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatherfungus View Post

It would be better if every day that a caldenar day goes by that was not properly updated... they give everyone 1 C-Store point.

It's not enough to buy anything on its own, but if they stick to their current updating habits, then I'lll be able to buy a Guaramba Siege Destroyer in no time!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-05-2011, 08:32 PM
lol....if a champions developers put up a picture...this is stormy, passed out in the cryptic parking lot
after a party.

bet that calender gets updated quick

ekkkkk need to fix need to fix....someone give me something to post......anything ...please... :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-05-2011, 08:35 PM
I know what will get them to update the calendar:
creating my own calendar as a forum thread. People will mistakenly think it's official since I also have that "want to know what the devs are working on?" thread too.

This will, in turn, pressure Cryptic into either:
a) updating the calendar more frequently
or
b) adhering to my imaginary schedule and releasing content at a break-neck pace
muahahahaaha!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-05-2011, 08:51 PM
this would be a system worth investigating. a system that automatically tracks progress that can also be manually edited. almost a combination of the engineering report and calender.

http://www.fleetops.net/project-progress.html is an example. they did a good job with this concept, but it could be advanced a bit.