Lt. Commander
One of the new missions introduced in Season 2 involved the Klingon player stealing a Runabout and actually flying it in combat. Unfortunately, immmediately after the mission ends, you lose your Runabout.

Players have asked for it before, and I ask for it again - let us keep the Runabout!

Now, with mission replay occasionally giving unique rewards for a mission, how about adding the Runabout as a unique replay reward for it?

If you actually have considered and planned this already, and now don't want to do it because th esurprise is spoiled, feel free to delete this thread instead and implement it anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-04-2011, 09:06 AM
I'm all for this- I took it in honorable combat so I should be able to should keep it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Mine by right of Victory!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-04-2011, 12:36 PM
I fully support this and would like to see it become a feature +1
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-05-2011, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_Danger
I'm all for this- I took it in honorable combat so I be able to should keep it.
Admittedly, it seems we also lose it in honorable combat, hich is why we get rescued, but he, nothing a remastering of the mission couldn't fix.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Nah, i didn't got blow up on my way out. I parked my runabout in the neggy that helps us out in the end.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-06-2011, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idali
Nah, i didn't got blow up on my way out. I parked my runabout in the neggy that helps us out in the end.
My ship didn't get destroyed either, but according to the mission text, we are supposed to beam over and abandon the ship, IIRC. So, just a slight mission text change, and we keep our runabouts!