Lt. Commander
# 11
01-06-2011, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
Just a FYI...

I'm about to retire this Accolade... so get it while you can. It's being replaced with new class specific Accolades with the remastering of the mission.

Goz
wHy ARE YOU AWAKE???? heh I'm getting ready for work on the east coast, go get some sleep Gozer
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-06-2011, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Just a FYI...

I'm about to retire this Accolade... so get it while you can. It's being replaced with new class specific Accolades with the remastering of the mission.

Goz
The missions being remastered? Do tell!
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-06-2011, 04:49 AM
is this the rescue the people one?
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-06-2011, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Just a FYI...

Goz
This brings up a question. At the moment, there's also a trophy for the ship interiors associated with this accolade. Is this trophy also being retired, or will it be associated now with the class specific accolades?
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-06-2011, 08:19 AM
which mission is this and what is the trophy?? I am wondering if I have it or done it already, do tell someone!!! Please? I am stuck at work and MUST know
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-06-2011, 08:30 AM
Quote:
which mission is this and what is the trophy?? I am wondering if I have it or done it already, do tell someone!!! Please? I am stuck at work and MUST know
It is the SS Azura mission called Stranded In Space. It is the one everybody plays right after the tutorial. It is even in the demo! Haven't you done it? The accolade is for saving the crew. They are lying on the floor during that. If you can revive them all and beam them to your ship you got the accolade.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-06-2011, 08:34 AM
tangent:
A tricky accolade to get appears to be for fighting Nausicaans in ground combat. The only way I've found to fight against theme is through Star Cluster ground missions.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-06-2011, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igax View Post
Its the very first mission you get after officially getting your command.. You fly to the nearest asteroid area south of Sol where you get a mission to rescue a freighter from boarding Orion pirates.

The trophy is a spinning holographic medical (spiral thing, cant remember name)
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Just a FYI...

Goz
Will the KDF be able to play the remastered missions or is this Fed only work that your doing?
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-06-2011, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Just a FYI...

Goz
I've replayed the mission on both Tribble and Holodeck and I'm not sure if I got the new accolade. I couldn't find anything different. How do I know what I'm looking for?