Lt. Commander
# 21
01-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
Its the very first mission you get after officially getting your command.. You fly to the nearest asteroid area south of Sol where you get a mission to rescue a freighter from boarding Orion pirates.

The trophy is a spinning holographic medical (spiral thing, cant remember name)
Its called a caduceus
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-06-2011, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennjahn View Post
Oh you tease you. Share a secret will you?

Here's mine. The hobus mission is the premere site for reman ground kills,
I'm guessing the Kuvah'Magh, where you go to Regulus for a diplomatic conference, is better for Orion kills, since they constantly respawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Martin
I've replayed the mission on both Tribble and Holodeck and I'm not sure if I got the new accolade. I couldn't find anything different. How do I know what I'm looking for?
From what Gozer said, it isn't in yet. When it is, I'm sure the release notes will have it, and it will be in your accolade list.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igax View Post
which mission is this and what is the trophy?? I am wondering if I have it or done it already, do tell someone!!! Please? I am stuck at work and MUST know
Galactrix is correct regarding the mission details (SS Azura mission: Stranded in Space). The Accolade is called "Above and Beyond", and is hidden and optional (it's not displayed in your mission task list, and you can complete the mission, without getting the Accolade). You have to save 12 of the crew lying on the ground in the halls/rooms, beam out both engineers, and then beam off the captain. As you're saving the crew, you can go into your In Progress Accolades list and look for Above and Beyond, It will show you x/12 as you scan the injured crew so you can tell how many you still have to find.

The Accolade's trophy is one of my favorites. As MelineAaele and jennjahn mention, it's a holographic caduceus wall trophy. I think it's rather neat looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoberraz View Post
tangent:A tricky accolade to get appears to be for fighting Nausicaans in ground combat. The only way I've found to fight against theme is through Star Cluster ground missions.
I'm guessing the Kuvah'Magh, where you go to Regulus for a diplomatic conference, is better for Orion kills, since they constantly respawn.
I seem to think the respawning ground troops on Kuvah'Magh do not count as Orion Kills (I don't know why, maybe this is a bug, or intentional to keep from farming, since they keep respawning?). According to STOWiki, the best place to get Nausicaan ground kills is the Raiding the Raiders section of the War is Good for Business mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
Just a FYI...

I'm about to retire this Accolade... so get it while you can. It's being replaced with new class specific Accolades with the remastering of the mission.

Goz
OoooOOOooohh... That's cool. Can't wait for that.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Just a FYI...

I'm about to retire this Accolade... so get it while you can. It's being replaced with new class specific Accolades with the remastering of the mission.

Goz
Make the healing of the sick a medical thing? Honestly that mission is one of my favorite missions from release. Some of the new weekly missions now trump it. I'm glad to see this one getting a remastering.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Just a FYI...

Goz
Hey can the engineering one be "prevent the explosion of the S.S. Azura"?
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennjahn View Post
Hey can the engineering one be "prevent the explosion of the S.S. Azura"?
Maybe the tactical one can disable the marauder with the azuras explosion?
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-06-2011, 12:21 PM
Just curious are there any other accolades that are going to be retired?
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Just a FYI...

Goz
Any idea when the new accolade in that mission (The one on Tribble now) will go live?
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flato View Post
Just curious are there any other accolades that are going to be retired?
Thats a really good question, and its fortunate that this thread even existed or else people would probably have had no idea this was going on. Maybe Gozer could make an official announcement outlining exactly what he's removing from the game so people can have a chance to get them.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-06-2011, 01:38 PM
For those interested in finding out more on accolades, check this out:
STOWiki has a current Accolade List: http://www.stowiki.org/Accolade
and Guide: http://www.stowiki.org/Guide:_Accolades

Both are excellent resources. I know the author (PhyrexianHero) keeps them current based on his own extensive research/play, and he also watches for updates posted in this thread:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=162142