Lt. Commander
# 1 Memorial Service
01-05-2011, 09:10 PM
I am coming here to ask Cryptic to allow the fleet of Synergy to hold an in game memorial services for Kraegan that has acted the Diplomacy CO in the fleet. He is well known in the community of sto and we are wanting to hold the services on Vulcan at the Spire. This is to allow all the allies and friendly fleets of Synergy to get together and celebrate the life of a friend that has passed away. We are looking to do this on a Friday next week and would like to have Cryptic remove an instance cap there for us all to be on the same instance. I am hoping that the devs and the higher ups would allow this due to the fact he loved this game and was doing stuff joint fleet wise to continue interest in the game. Please let us do this in memory of a friend, mentor, and fleet mate that has been respected by a great deal of people in the community. If there is a question please contact me at LeoClark or any other Synergy member for this. Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-05-2011, 09:15 PM
As an ally and friend of Synergy fleet i am here to request that we be granted the ability to hold the memorial service for our friend and brother the way that it should be done. I ask this favor with the full backing of tactical operations fleet delta and all the members there-in and with the full backing and authority that they have given me. Please let us pay our respects to our friend and brother properly and with all the honor he is due.

Cadavious [TFD ambassador]

David M. Covert
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-05-2011, 09:16 PM
I am signing this as well. As his personnel friend, and as a Airman we will have people in the game that will be lost due to illness and injury.

It would be nice if cryptic could do this once in a while, and maybe even have a torpedo case on the ground some place for both Fed and Klingon. I know that's asking way to much in to little time, but something for later that cryptic might think about. Also raising the cap in that area by general request of several members, or even during certain days would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Cryptic, if this is possible, it would be appreciated. If it is not possible, can you suggest an alternative?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-05-2011, 09:26 PM
I sign as well.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-05-2011, 09:41 PM
I sign this as well, Kraegan was a good man and an active part of this community in game. He was a good man and deserves to be honored.
Lt. Commander
# 7 I Second this Request
01-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoClark
I am coming here to ask Cryptic to allow the fleet of Synergy to hold an in game memorial services for Kraegan that has acted the Diplomacy CO in the fleet. He is well known in the community of sto and we are wanting to hold the services on Vulcan at the Spire. This is to allow all the allies and friendly fleets of Synergy to get together and celebrate the life of a friend that has passed away. We are looking to do this on a Friday and would like to have Cryptic remove an instance cap there for us all to be on the same instance. I am hoping that the devs and the higher ups would allow this due to the fact he loved this game and was doing stuff joint fleet wise to continue interest in the game. Please let us do this in memory of a friend, mentor, and fleet mate that has been respected by a great deal of people in the community. If there is a question please contact me at LeoClark or any other Synergy member for this. Thank you

To Cryptic:
I t hink it would be nice to see Cryptic implement something along these lines.
Many STO players are"older" and every now and then we lose a GREAT player and would like to pay our respects in game. I think the ability to preform a ceremony onboard our ships would be nice.
I hope you guys read this.

Synergy Fleet Captian
V. Admiral
HiredGun
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Hey guys, whats up? I will bring the Blood Wine! : D : D
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-05-2011, 10:09 PM
As director of Embassy here at Tactical Operations Fleet Delta, You have my full support!

@Darien_Sinclaire
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-05-2011, 10:23 PM
This would be much appreciated, please Cryptic