Lt. Commander
Captain's Forum Log,
Hey guys its Captain Presutto of the U.S.S Presto!
I have been a fan of Star Trek for 2 years now, and i recently brought STO. I have had a wonderful time meeting other fans and saving the galexy with them. I am a HUGE Doctor Who fan and i had a sweet idea. I think that the people who Made STO should create Doctor Who online. You can custimize the Doctor in any form you want and travel the universe going around the places the Doctor has been or new planets and time zones. What do you guys think?
- Captain Presutto out.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Doctor Who Online... where you're ALL the Doctor? Sounds more like it's meant for a single player game. I don't think Doctor Who exactly has what's needed for an MMO in any form. Heck, all of it's single player games suck too.

Doctor Who seems stupidly tough to translate into a video game. He doesn't go around killing things. He solves things with technobabble...

If someone could make a GOOD Doctor Who game that's single player THEN you can talk MMO. And what would you play? Daleks? Time Lords? Humans?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-05-2011, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
Doctor Who Online... where you're ALL the Doctor? Sounds more like it's meant for a single player game. I don't think Doctor Who exactly has what's needed for an MMO in any form. Heck, all of it's single player games suck too.

Doctor Who seems stupidly tough to translate into a video game. He doesn't go around killing things. He solves things with technobabble...

If someone could make a GOOD Doctor Who game that's single player THEN you can talk MMO. And what would you play? Daleks? Time Lords? Humans?
hmmm... good point. maybe it can be set BEFORE the Time War.....