Lt. Commander
Yeah, so afew days ago I recruited a friend who went and purchased a lifetime subscription straight from his trial. now I know that I'm supposed to get 400 cryptic points but I haven't recieved him and according to the referral section of my account, he's "upgraded".

I know he has to be billed for me to get the points, but since he purchased a lifetime subscription (and activated it), I've got nothing.

A little help Cryptic please?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-06-2011, 07:32 AM
you probably have to wait for the 30 free days to be up regardless of the fact he went lifetime straight away. at least thats my best guess.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-06-2011, 08:56 AM
You can try and ask live support when they're in in a few, but don't be surprised if they say you have to wait the 30 days.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-06-2011, 10:52 AM
If memory serves correctly, you can still request a refund if you're within your 30 day trial period. Your lifetime subscription technically doesn't start until the 30 days expire, or at least that's how some of us got a refund during launch.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-06-2011, 12:07 PM
did you at least get your halographic tribble? you should have at least recieved that since the person purchased the game.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-06-2011, 12:30 PM
You'll want to contact customer support for this one. They should be able to set you straight in no time flat.

You can do so here through our billing chat system, or by submitting a ticket.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
You'll want to contact customer support for this one. They should be able to set you straight in no time flat.

Thanks,

Stormshade
After a month dancing with support they finally told me that I was one of a few "fringe" cases and that I had to wait for a fix.
I've been waiting for I don't know how many months now and still haven't seen this fixed for my account.
Am I supposed to try the ticket dance all over again?
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade

Thanks,

Stormshade
I would like to have gotten credit for the people I got into the game myself. My wife and kids don't play anymore but they did play for a couple of months and two friends bought LTS. Apparently, since I did it before there was a reward for doing so, I am SOL.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethanatos View Post
I would like to have gotten credit for the people I got into the game myself. My wife and kids don't play anymore but they did play for a couple of months and two friends bought LTS. Apparently, since I did it before there was a reward for doing so, I am SOL.
I feel your pain. I recruited over a dozen people. Sadly none of them play anymore however...
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyallo View Post
Yeah, so afew days ago I recruited a friend who went and purchased a lifetime subscription straight from his trial. now I know that I'm supposed to get 400 cryptic points but I haven't recieved him and according to the referral section of my account, he's "upgraded".

I know he has to be billed for me to get the points, but since he purchased a lifetime subscription (and activated it), I've got nothing.

A little help Cryptic please?
I'm more or less experiencing the same problem.

I send I referral to my buddy he used it to make his account bought the game put in the key bought & time card & I received none of the special unlocks.

I have seen a few people experiencing this problem is the referral program bugged?

I took StormShade advice contacted billing & so did my buddy he was really looking forward to his transwarp to each-other, hope to see it fixed real soon, but it's weekend so I probably have to wait until Monday.