Lt. Commander
# 11
01-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiobe View Post
I'm more or less experiencing the same problem.

I send I referral to my buddy he used it to make his account bought the game put in the key bought & time card & I received none of the special unlocks.

I have seen a few people experiencing this problem is the referral program bugged?

I took StormShade advice contacted billing & so did my buddy he was really looking forward to his transwarp to each-other, hope to see it fixed real soon, but it's weekend so I probably have to wait until Monday.
It's only 10:27am PST friday so i doubt you have to wait till the weekend. You could always use the live chat as well. The special unlocks come AFTER they have been subscribed for 30 days (except for the warp to function, and 5% skill point boost and damage bonus).

If memory serves me the only thing you would get which would be in the c-store under special unlocks is the holographic tribble and courier title.

For more information visit http://www.startrekonline.com/referral
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Lol it is where I live & I'm fully aware of all of that but I didn't get the holographic tribbe, courier title or the warp function or the power boost so something went wrong but I'm sure their working on the issue