Lt. Commander
Im sure this has been brought up before or perhaps im the only one with this bug

Ever since the sector space revamp the button to close the popup when you approach a system doesnt show up.

The popup text on the bottom clearly says:

"Click to Select , or Press "

or press...WHAT?! Im surprised this bug hasnt been fixed yet as its a big one (at least to me cause I dont know what to press to get rid of the popup) Ive submitted a bug report too for it.

does anyone know what the correct key is to close the window is?

(sorry if this has been asked before)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2011, 11:20 AM
i think it is the triangle to the left you want to click...

also i remember that some DEV said that if you minimize it once it should stay minimized.... well for me the info allways pops up and i allways have to minimize it again -.-
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2011, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
i think it is the triangle to the left you want to click...

also i remember that some DEV said that if you minimize it once it should stay minimized.... well for me the info allways pops up and i allways have to minimize it again -.-

triangle? all I see after "or Press " is a biggg empty space where it LOOKS like something should go. the only triangle I see is to minimize the description and expand it again...

EDIT: I figured it out! somehow the interact key bind got removed so all it was displaying was an empty space. I reassigned the bind to a key and now it shows up correctly in the menus that I can now clear with a keypress