http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzwWGPDkSqw
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-07-2011, 09:40 AM
I hope they get updated really soon!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-07-2011, 09:46 AM
I want the updates!! But I will never stoop to begging.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
Hope to get home today from work and see's these babies updated and up

*begs*
/signed. I want to know how much longer I'll have to wait for my AGT uni :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-07-2011, 11:33 AM
These threads are unhelpful.

There is no update because there is no need to update atm. I don't want to see a date for something which I know is only there to appease people and which will have no chance of being true (i.e. Nebula class).

You can read around the forums what is being worked on atm. When it will be delivered will be announced when they feel it is time.

Simple.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-07-2011, 11:34 AM
It would be nice as we're 1/4 weeks in to January to see what's coming. Can we have a response and update on the calendar please? While you're at it how about starting on February's calendar to stay ahead of the game.

Thanks in advance Cryptic!

Lt. Commander
# 9
01-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
These threads are unhelpful.

There is no update because there is no need to update atm. I don't want to see a date for something which I know is only there to appease people and which will have no chance of being true (i.e. Nebula class).

You can read around the forums what is being worked on atm. When it will be delivered will be announced when they feel it is time.

Simple.
News flash, Not everyone reads the forums. Keeping the calender in the main page updated is important to keep players aware of what is going on in the game, as well as showing potential new players that there is indeed activity going on. If a potential new customer looks at the main page they will see a calender that hasn't been updated since Oct.

You say there is no "need" to update. With 1/4 of Jan gone, when would you say the "need" to update is?
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-07-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilv View Post
News flash, Not everyone reads the forums. Keeping the calender in the main page updated is important to keep players aware of what is going on in the game, as well as showing potential new players that there is indeed activity going on. If a potential new customer looks at the main page they will see a calender that hasn't been updated since Oct.

You say there is no "need" to update but w/ 1/4 of Jan gone when would you say the "need" to update is?
You are indeed correct.

Besides all that, he said there would be SURPRISES in the engineering reports. So obviously there are things they are talking about on the forums just yet.