Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a fleet.
01-06-2011, 12:19 AM
I have a VA Engineer and a RA Tactical. I can craft and have a complete Aegis set on both characters. My current fleet has been essentailly dead for a while now and I would like to get back to playing with other people.

I am looking for a mature fleet that runs the STFs and does some organized PVP (been lurking in the Organized PVP channel for a while). Vent or Team Speak and a forum is also a plus. I am afraid I only speak English. I am flexible on play times. Post a reply here or send me a message @MBrutus.

Thanks,
MBrutus
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-06-2011, 12:24 AM
If you are looking for a fleet, 12th Fleet has a lot of what you are looking for. We're a mature, older fleet (been around July of 2009. We enjoy PVP and STFs. Please check us out, we have a lot of fun and believe in enjoying the game.

Please check out 12th Fleet's website. Will see you around maybe.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-06-2011, 04:11 AM
Hi Brutus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBrutus View Post
My current fleet has been essentailly dead for a while now and I would like to get back to playing with other people.
The {UFP} has a long history in Star Trek gaming, having been established in 2002. We've recruited quite a few members who have left a dying or dead fleet who are looking for longevity and stability. We can certainly promise to provide on that front.

Quote:
I am looking for a mature fleet that runs the STFs and does some organized PVP (been lurking in the Organized PVP channel for a while).
We have Event Co-ordinators who's specific job is to create and manage various events at various times of the day. For example we have an Infected run going on later today hosted by Jason Howard, an event co-ordinator in the US (we have several in different time zones for flexibility).

Quote:
Vent or Team Speak and a forum is also a plus. I am afraid I only speak English. I am flexible on play times.
We have an active TeamSpeak 3 server, and the forums serve as our most important contact hub. We put a lot of effort into creating a community rather than simply a fleet, so you'll see emphasis here as well.
As for English speaking, that's perfectly fine. {UFP} is an English only speaking area, though we have members from many non-English speaking countries who, quite frankly, often put us to shame lol.

If you're interested, feel free to drop by at www.ufplanets.com, or contact me personally. Our TeamSpeak 3 server can be located at ts.ufplanets.com port 9987, no password.

Kind Regards,
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-06-2011, 08:50 AM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We accept all kinds of players and we offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled with players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard.

I hope you take the time to check us out at our website, If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-06-2011, 12:54 PM
I invite you to check out the 44th.

-age 18+
-Ventrilo
-Casual (no minimum playtimes).

We've been running STF's near every night the past couple of weeks. Our usual STF run times are late evenings PST. We also recently started a dedicated PVP team.

You're welcome to run a STF with us to see if we're a good fit. Send me a /tell in game, or if you want to join, post an app on our website.

sto.44thfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Attn New Recruit!

Your wanted to join the ranks, and share in all the glory that is Armada Defense Force. Visit us at the site listed in my signature, and fill out an app or contact one of us in game. We can help you out. Couple notes though, we are an all adult fleet, 18+, and we like to be laid back and easy going. There are times when we RP, but not too much recently. We attempt to run daily STFs, and always assist others in the fleet when needed. We are almost like a family... But more dysfunctional.

Thanks for your time!

R. Adm. Morphinus, SF Division.
Lt. Commander
# 7 invite
01-07-2011, 08:55 AM
check us out at www.blacksheeparmada.com we invite you to play with us if you like us join us and see you soon.
captainfrick1978
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-07-2011, 10:01 AM
Aurora Fleet is always looking for good Captains and Marines! We have a Vent server and run some good organized PvP.