Lt. Commander
# 1 looking for fleet Fed
12-21-2010, 11:01 AM
Looking for active fleet for PVE Fed. Have Two VA's Science and Engi Fully euipped on both. Long history of mmo's just coming back to game and old fleet is dead.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-21-2010, 12:52 PM
Greetings Trammzzz,

I invite you to check out the 44th. We are casual, age 18+ fleet that uses ventrilo. We do both PVE and PVP. We are primarily fed, but many of our members have Klingon alts. We are small to medium sized active players (very large if you count the inactives). Feel free to check us out

sto.44thfleet.com

Post an application iin our recruitment thread if you wish to join. With the new borg set supposedly out today, I will definitely be trying to get those for my 4 VA characters over the coming days - weeks.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Hello Trammz

Nothing worse than joining a fleet which later dies, fortunately the {UFP} has been around for over 8 years and shows no sign of slowing down.
So if you're looking for an active, organised fleet which runs regular events, be sure to check us out at www.ufplanets.com.
Happy fleet hunting
Lt. Commander
Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some case RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-27-2010, 10:02 AM
3rd Fleet is a huge international fleet with players from across the world.

We support various timezones and always have a few people online in the game during the day.

More Info
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...ight=3rd+fleet

3rd Fleet - The Game is Just the Start!
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-27-2010, 10:36 AM
Just a quick list of some of the benefits of joining the Hyperion Armada:
  • TeamSpeak and Ventrilo voice servers
  • Active members
  • Active fleet forum
  • Full fleet bank
  • Weekly activities
  • Weekly podcast
  • Training and 'just for fun' videos
  • Supportive officers
  • STF, PvP and PvE training/help/teaming
  • Friendly people
  • Good laughs
  • . . . cookies and beer!

PM for an invite today!! Or if you like you can try us out first.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-28-2010, 09:35 AM
I invite and encourage you to come and check out the Canadian Federation. We are a growing fleet with experience in STF's and many players at various levels in game. We are a fun, relaxed, dedicated and knowledgeable fleet that is seeking new members regardless of region and are friendly to all. please come check us out at http://houseofknada.proboards.com/index.cgi. Also feel free to shoot me a message here or in game (@albers) and i'll be more than willing to give you more info.

Happy Holidays from the Canadian Federation,

Albers
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-29-2010, 09:30 AM
Greetings, we are a Caitian Theme Fleet, but not limited to Caitian only. So if you would like to check out our fleet, visit Pride of Starfleet website at http://prideofstarfleet.guildlaunch.com/. If you have any question feel free to post in forums or contact any member in game.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-29-2010, 12:34 PM
you are more than welcome to join Shadow Dragon Fleet. . We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled with players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
- Please consider joining the 48th Defense Fleet The Warpigs ('@') -

We are recruiting players to participate in end game PvE content. We are a small but growing group of players who all love Star Trek and enjoy playing STO together.

For more information about us, please see the FAQs on our website (you can click the link in my signature below). You can also visit our forums at http://www.warpigsmmo.com/. Any other questions please feel free to message me.

Safe flying to you!