Lt. Commander
Attention Captains!

Due to high volume we are experiencing intermittent issues with our web and game services. Thank you for your patience and please try again!

Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-25-2011, 07:16 AM
is this due to Champions online F2P go live?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-25-2011, 07:20 AM
Yes it is, all them electronic do-hickies is all connecteddy like.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-25-2011, 08:17 AM
Right after the system crash announced i am now having major troubles getting into explor mission maps.
please get all this fixed, server sharing for MMO's is not a very good thing and chapions online going F2P is really screwing with STO.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-25-2011, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcova
Right after the system crash announced i am now having major troubles getting into explor mission maps.
please get all this fixed, server sharing for MMO's is not a very good thing and chapions online going F2P is really screwing with STO.
yay!!!!!! I am glad someone else said it, so I didn't have to nerdrage out about it
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-25-2011, 08:40 AM
LOL. did anyone else notice that the STO,Cryptic, Atari, Andn champions websites were all down for like 15 minutes?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-25-2011, 08:44 AM
actually, quite a bit longer than that. they were "fuzzy" for several hours by my count. I finally got tired of it and went to the TSW forums
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-25-2011, 08:48 AM
This is Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-25-2011, 10:06 AM
Man did i pick a day to start playing STO! It looks like it will take a day or two to update the client to get playing! Im updating at dial-up speeds!, even tough i have 200Mb/sec connection! I had my evening planned to start playing STU and then after trying to change proxy update settings ect. i find out it is the day of free CO! I even downloaded client from official torrent but to my BIG dissapointment IT IS NOT UPDATED AT ALL even tough it is a link provided on official site. Man it feels like the day Warhammer went beta! (not really because i did not spend money that day) Why on earth Cryptic isn't offering a link to download even a little bit UPDATED VERSION of STO? And should the bandwidth be reserved first for the paying customers? Yes i lost a day of playing and a FREE day of that! Kid is at the grandparents and wife with her friends. Man i planned this for weeks! I should have installed earlier but how was i to know CO would affect my STO? But now i have released some of my anger so see you guys online in a day or two or three. At least i got a t-shirt on the box that i can now wear while NOT PLAYING STO!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-25-2011, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeMcCoy
I should have installed earlier
This is your breakthrough.