Lt. Commander
# 51
01-07-2011, 06:53 PM
The transparency makes me wish that Stahl would run for public office. Soon.
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Q: Jas-: What ideas for additional uniforms/costumes do you have for the future? Is craftable clothing or stat'd clothing a possibility? Any plans to let us place KDF exchange officers in Federation outfits (not just the convert-to-captain ones, but kept as bridge officers)? Is more fleet and personal bank space being planned?

A: We have been working on a bunch of new Starfleet Uniform and Jacket variants. We also have the Gorn customization options coming in the near future. The exchange officers are specifically intended to user their original uniforms as they did in the officer exchange program in the TV shows. If those officers later on become Starfleet personnel via the "Alt your Boff" system - then we'd consider it.
This question was overlooked.

Can we get a reply?

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-07-2011, 07:31 PM
Well it's a nice way to reduce the use of the Exchange as additional bank slots.

I can buy several bank vaults in Champions and other games and Fleets can buy them as well...why not single players?

I'd love to see the ability to sink a couple million EC into storage and get another 30 slots. Or charge for them in C-Store, in addition to an EC sink in-game...

Or 10+ million for more slots for the Fleets...
Lt. Commander
# 54 Feb 2nd Event...
01-07-2011, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
My Guess...

....Klingon's Attacking ESD.
That's one hell of a way to make it memorable. I want a piece of New SpaceDock to put in my Mess Hall.
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Quote:
If we ever had an, "Ask the Cryptic Fans" - one of our questions would be "Why do players make their humans 6'4 or taller?"
To make our characters look more normal in your ginormus ground interior maps. :p
Thanks folks, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Q: fourbearsstanding: With Star trek online first year anniversary coming up in February, Dan, can you give us any hints to what you DEV Lads are cooking up for the first year anniversary of STO?

A: We've had our kickoff meeting for our Feb 2nd event and so far most of the fun will be taking place on either Earth Space Dock or Qo'nos. Those that plan on attending the celebration will be able to walk away with a tchotchke to say 'you were there'.
I enjoyed this Q&A a lot haha

[/quote] Q: crazyhooligin: The Foundry could possibly be the greatest thing yet to happen to STO. It allows the game to be improved by Star Trek's ultimate weapon, it's community. Given that maps can be designed in the current tool, will we see the capability to design ship bridges/interiors given to the Foundry in the near future?

A: Yes, and much more than that! We hope that the Foundry will someday allow players to design their own starbases as well as their own starship interiors. You may even be able to design your own home planet. The power of the Foundry will continue to grow and I'm excited about what we'll be seeing a year or so from now! [/quote]

I would kill to have all of my chracters' homeworlds to actually exist!
Lt. Commander
# 57
01-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Wait, I'm a little confused. Will the Garumba be available for those of us that did the referral program also, or is it only for the emblems/c-store now?
Lt. Commander
# 58
01-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Woot, my question got answered...Thanks for the updates and great answers to the community questions. You da man Dan
Lt. Commander
# 59
01-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Very good read. Thank you very much dstahl and Cryptic

And thank you for all of the pre/post Christmas support after Season 3, especially the recent fix to Cold Case
Lt. Commander
# 60
01-07-2011, 09:14 PM
I'm 6'4 and i know many people much taller than me lol

can't wait for the new ground system and crew system!