Lt. Commander
# 11
01-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevian
Then allow me to re-phrase:

After nearly a year, are there ever going to be any new costumes released that are available to everyone without spending C-Points or having to have been subbed to the game for an arbitrary amount of time? You know, stuff new people can also enjoy.
NO... apparently not. :p
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Quote:

After nearly a year, are there ever going to be any new costumes released that are available to everyone without spending C-Points or having to have been subbed to the game for an arbitrary amount of time? You know, stuff new people can also enjoy.
I think the default game has a decent amount of customization options. There are 11 default costumes not to mention the FREE WOK uni and the FREE off duty options.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilv View Post
I think the default game has a decent amount of customization options. There are 11 default costumes not to mention the FREE WOK uni and the FREE off duty options.
Indeed, and let's not forget about the Diplomatic Corps uniform. Love that one
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Question: Why is it a set? We wouldn't happen to be getting the admiral's version with it too, would we?
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Quote:

Vice Admirals uniforms is obtainable in game and doesn't require subbing for a certain length of time, as well as FDC uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aevn
Question: Why is it a set? We wouldn't happen to be getting the admiral's version with it too, would we?
This extremely long wait would have at least been for something IF those components are included but I wouldn't count on it. All that I have seen in the foundry is the basic uniform, so I'm not holding my breath for anything more than that. I'm hoping for it but not expecting it.

Both the TMP and Troi costumes are called packs but only have 1 uniform. I suppose that if you think of the pants, shoes and shirt as individual items put together in a pack or set, the term applies perfectly.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-08-2011, 02:03 PM
What's the AGT set look like?

Are there any preview pics yet?
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
What's the AGT set look like?

Are there any preview pics yet?
Click on the link I posted :p
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilv View Post
This extremely long wait would have at least been for something IF those components are included but I wouldn't count on it. All that I have seen in the foundry is the basic uniform, so I'm not holding my breath for anything more than that. I'm hoping for it but not expecting it.

Both the TMP and Troi costumes are called packs but only have 1 uniform. I suppose that if you think of the pants, shoes and shirt as individual items put together in a pack or set, the term applies perfectly.
I suspect we may eventually see an Admiral's uniform multi-pack from different eras, similar to the Enterprise bundle.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-08-2011, 02:44 PM
I for one can't wait to actually use the canon uniforms from the era we are currently playing in.