Lt. Commander
# 1 Wish list
01-08-2011, 03:50 PM
If cryptic lets me fly around a Ferengi marauder, I will never ever whine on the forums again or complain about the c-store. PLEASE MAKE ME ONEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPP

My wish list:
Playable ferengi faction or ferengi ships incorporated into the Federation or KDF
More Vulcan Ships
Playable Cardassians, dominion, and breen
More customization on klingon and federation ships: More nacelle and hull variations
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Not to say you don't have the right idea here, or of course that you shouldn't voice your idea, but this is what I don't get about these posts.

What do you expect to happen, we get so so many of these "what I want" threads, some are amazingly detailed, given good reasons for why their ideas would enrich the game. Ones like this...I don't get it, there isn't a question, only a basic wish list. What do you expect to happen here?
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleming86 View Post
Not to say you don't have the right idea here, or of course that you shouldn't voice your idea, but this is what I don't get about these posts.

What do you expect to happen, we get so so many of these "what I want" threads, some are amazingly detailed, given good reasons for why their ideas would enrich the game. Ones like this...I don't get it, there isn't a question, only a basic wish list. What do you expect to happen here?
Probably what actually happens. Someone at Cryptic reads the post, and the idea is noted. If there is a lot of interest, it is given consideration.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-08-2011, 05:31 PM
On topic, I have a fleetmate that has a Ferengi character with an all Ferengi crew. He is quite upset that he can't fly a Ferengi cruiser.

And I have to agree. The Klingons get to fly other race's ships, why not the Feds?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-08-2011, 05:35 PM
There is a Ferengi holoeitter for your ship. You can purchase it with the gold-pressed latinum you win from dabo. It'll make your ship look like a Ferengi ship for a certain amount of time, I believe its 15 minutes but I'm not 100% sure.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-08-2011, 08:58 PM
As I understand the next faction will be Romulan when Cryptic finishes fleshing out the Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 8 sad face
01-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Quote:

I did give my reasons for adding in playable ferengi under the ask cryptic january edition. Nobody seemed to listen to me, though
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac View Post
On topic, I have a fleetmate that has a Ferengi character with an all Ferengi crew. He is quite upset that he can't fly a Ferengi cruiser.

And I have to agree. The Klingons get to fly other race's ships, why not the Feds?
I'm glad others are as frustrated as I am. If cryptic added in ferengi's, I would ditch the kdf and the federation in a heartbeat. I wonder how many others are out there like me? Can some senior member plz start a poll?
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-08-2011, 10:15 PM
Quote:

Actually Yes. A lot of the additons to the game are plucked from players requests such as this on the forums. Sometimes the ideas are good, and sometimes not so. Cryptic is great at listening to player feedback it just has to get added to the que and perhaps one day added.

I would love to see a Ferrengi factiion, or at least a ship for my Ferrengi character.:p