Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
i chose this door that can act as Door for Crafting Place Here, you can see as 22nd Century Terran Empire Officer Guarding the Door is me, this is place that can be good for our Crafting Friends to Craft here instead of Flying to MA (Memory Alpha)

here's the Picture.
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...STO/22CTEO.jpg

what do you guys think? beside, i know we never had Crafting System here at ESD before. but then again, it's New Year, why don't we have Crafting here at ESD for good times lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-09-2011, 09:09 AM
if they put crafting at ESD, there'd never be any reason to go to Memory alpha.

In beta, Memory alpha didn't even have exchange, bank, or mail, so you had to go all the way back to ESD if you needed to get something.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-09-2011, 09:40 AM
Those doors are used for the Foundry. They act as entrances to start a mission.

I think crafting should stay on Memory Alpha only.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-09-2011, 09:43 AM
As already stated, crafting stations on ESD would make Memory Alpha useless as everyone would just transwarp back to earth to do their crafting. That said, I am a little jealous that I get to do that with my Klingon, as its much more convenient. I guess thats one of the few perks of the KDF
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
As already stated, crafting stations on ESD would make Memory Alpha useless as everyone would just transwarp back to earth to do their crafting. That said, I am a little jealous that I get to do that with my Klingon, as its much more convenient. I guess thats one of the few perks of the KDF
I'm glad you brought that up about the KDF. I heard something about Qo'noS being changed when we beam down. If it does, I wonder if crafting would still be available there.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-09-2011, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
I'm glad you brought that up about the KDF. I heard something about Qo'noS being changed when we beam down. If it does, I wonder if crafting would still be available there.
Heard where? LInk? And I have no idea, the Devs forgot to check with me on that issue :p

Seriously though, if there are going to be any changes made I think it would be nice to have some windows in the great hall that show the city outside.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-09-2011, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Heard where? LInk? And I have no idea, the Devs forgot to check with me on that issue :p

Seriously though, if there are going to be any changes made I think it would be nice to have some windows in the great hall that show the city outside.
Not looking for it, but it has been mentioned they wanted to change the layout, I don't play Kilngons and I knew about it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-09-2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Heard where? LInk? And I have no idea, the Devs forgot to check with me on that issue :p

Seriously though, if there are going to be any changes made I think it would be nice to have some windows in the great hall that show the city outside.
I read it somewhere on the forums, I believe it was around the time when crafting was added to Qo'noS. There hasn't been much talk about it though so I don't know too much about it, or even it is really something the devs are considering.

Windows would look nice though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-09-2011, 11:13 AM
I like Memory Alpha very much. I like that it is a uniquely designed setting in the game with a single, dedicated purpose. I like that this is, for the Federation, the only place in the galaxy to go for crafting. They should in no way tamper with the set-up as it exists now. Do we really need another function crowded into the current Earth spacedock?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-09-2011, 02:13 PM
I thought that's where the chuds lived.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:29 PM.