Lt. Commander
# 71
01-11-2011, 01:31 PM
The Lost Boys 2. <3

So awful, it's hilarious. Going on that line, I might have to add Cruel Intentions 2 as well. It's almost like it was a spoof.
Lt. Commander
# 72
01-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Least favorite awful movie....

Hmm... i usuually don't see awful movies............................................ ........................

Oh, fine: True Grit: The remake

You can't replace John Wayne. It is a crime against all that is movies, especially Westerns. At most, you can remaster and re-realease the film, but you can't replace John Wayne. Admittedly, you probably could get away with changing around the order or actions in scenes he's not in, but you can't take out scenes that John Wayne is in, or redo the scenes with a different actor.

Also, the Coen Brothers, although they did keep closer to the book, had too much blood for my taste, and the movie had a much sadder ending than the origional.
Lt. Commander
# 73
01-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
/trump

[last lines]
Ash: [voiceover] Sure, I could have stayed in the past. I could have even been king. But in my own way, I *am* king.
[Ash grabs girl close]
Ash: Hail to the king, baby.
[Ash kisses the girl]
Wow...my scene was totally owned.

All bow before the mighty Cap
Lt. Commander
# 74
01-11-2011, 08:43 PM
I'd say Street Fighter for movie that is just plain awful but is somehow great anyway, and Armageddon which most people consider awful but I like anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 75
01-11-2011, 09:12 PM
Machette!!! It was just so ludicrous from start to finish that it is my new fave awful film.
Lt. Commander
# 76
01-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkameron View Post
Machette!!!
A bit long but a great film. (:
Lt. Commander
# 77
01-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Death Race 2000:

1970s cheese, not the remake in 2008 - the original had running down pedestrians for points, gratuitous violence, and equally gratuitous nudity.

Oh yeah, and Stallone a year before 'Rocky' for maximum Stallownage!

Along with such great lines like when the racer Calamiity Jane and her navigator spot three guys playing chicken with the death racers.

Lt. Fury (looks through binoculars): Chicken gang... Chicken in a basket.

Calamity Jane: Chicken in a CASKET!
Lt. Commander
# 78
01-11-2011, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan844
Oh, fine: True Grit: The remake

You can't replace John Wayne. It is a crime against all that is movies, especially Westerns. At most, you can remaster and re-realease the film, but you can't replace John Wayne. Admittedly, you probably could get away with changing around the order or actions in scenes he's not in, but you can't take out scenes that John Wayne is in, or redo the scenes with a different actor.

Also, the Coen Brothers, although they did keep closer to the book, had too much blood for my taste, and the movie had a much sadder ending than the origional.
That's the difference: it wasn't a remake- it was an adaptation of the book. So, the only criticism left is blood.
Lt. Commander
# 79
01-12-2011, 07:21 AM
It really does depend on what your definition of awful is.

My favorite movie is National Treasure. Some would consider that an awful movie.

However, going by what movies I consider awful, I'd have to say Wing Commander.
Lt. Commander
# 80
01-12-2011, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wake_Roberts
It really does depend on what your definition of awful is.

My favorite movie is National Treasure. Some would consider that an awful movie.

However, going by what movies I consider awful, I'd have to say Wing Commander.
Only good thing about Wing Commander was Saffron Burrows. It kills me that that movie was made by the dame guy who made the games, but really didn't look or feel like the games.