Lt. Commander
I just noticed that the NPCs who sold the Ship Consoles in ESD are gone. Where are they? There is only one NPC who is selling Shields, Deflectors and Engines. What should i do with my Exploration Marks First to Fifth Order? I searched the Whole ESD. But there is no NPC who can sell you Ship Consoles anymore. Whats the point in Having those Exploration Marks? And how should someone who is not Crafting get those normal Ship Consoles?
Bad move Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-09-2011, 01:53 PM
They combined all the separate vendors into one single vendor who sells everything.

The same guy who is selling the ship equipment is also selling weapons and consoles. Read the options carefully to select what you want him to show you.

Instead of jumping off the handle and crying foul at Cryptic's bad moves. It might be helpful to do a bit more fact checking first.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Hm, i just checked it again.
He only offers me Shields, Engines and Deflectors. Nothing else.
If i click Store he only presents me with these options. Nothing else.
BTW: I'm using the German Client. Maybe it has something to to with that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Off to the left side of the list you see will be a smaller list. Look there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-09-2011, 02:11 PM
there should be 3 tabs to pick from weapons, consoles, and equipment
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaotKirk View Post
I just noticed that the NPCs who sold the Ship Consoles in ESD are gone. Where are they? There is only one NPC who is selling Shields, Deflectors and Engines. What should i do with my Exploration Marks First to Fifth Order? I searched the Whole ESD. But there is no NPC who can sell you Ship Consoles anymore. Whats the point in Having those Exploration Marks? And how should someone who is not Crafting get those normal Ship Consoles?
Bad move Cryptic!
Vendors have been combined. If you are looking for specific items you can check out this sto item list to see where it is sold.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-09-2011, 02:15 PM
You don't understand. To the left Side i only have the Buttons to choose between Shields, Engines or Deflectors. There is nothing else!
I talk to the NPC. I click on Store or Shop or whatever it is called and i'm immediately presented with the Shields selection. There is nothing else i can choose except these 3 Types of Ship Equipment!
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-09-2011, 02:18 PM
The option to select what vendor list you want to see is in the initial converstation screen. Don't simply click the first top option. Stop and READ the list BEFORE you are shown the vendor screen. And you'll find what you want there.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-09-2011, 02:20 PM
i just went and double checked. there should be three options between pressing store and actually buying something.

that is where you select the consoles from.