Lt. Commander
# 11
01-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparrowjive55 View Post
I didnt say it will "never" happen. Its called "reading comprehension". Obviously you need to read my post again. But while your claiming you came up with the idea for sector space, please post a link to the thread. Dont worry, you can still see all the threads you posted back in closed beta to now in your post history.
I did the work for you and found it:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=124204

According to the 3rd post in your thread, that was one of the most requested features at the time you posted your thread. Guess you didnt actually come up with it after all.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
Look here, Einstein, you said "never" and even went so far as to put it in to parenthesis. Don't get mad. If you can't handle a simple conversation, perhaps you should not post.
Try reading the entire post, including the last sentence. That explains it. It wasnt that long, so TLDR isnt a good excuse.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Quote:
I did the work for you and found it:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=124204

According to the 3rd post in your thread, that was one of the most requested features at the time you posted your thread. Guess you didnt actually come up with it after all.
Again, Einstein, that was not the first time I requested it. I have probably requested that ten times or more...keep looking...
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Again, Einstein, that was not the first time I requested it. I have probably requested that ten times or more...keep looking...
Actually, it was. That thread is from the last page of your thread history, and there are none before it about that:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sea...9&pp=25&page=7
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Try reading the entire post, including the last sentence. That explains it. It wasnt that long, so TLDR isnt a good excuse.
lol, now you are just trying to arguing just to be arguing. I see no point in caring on this conversation. Oh, find that post of mine yet? No? Keep digging.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Well then it would seem that not all posts are kept then. How is that my fault? Been posting since 2008, regularly. Not my fault that posts are eventually lost or deleted.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-09-2011, 08:38 PM
I am in no hurry, if that STF is done well it could be a good thing to start with. Btw things aren't often as difficult as it seems. For viewscreen combat they just gotta remove our ships from display and replace it with a bearing indicator somewhere on the screen. A bitmap that frames the viewscreen can be attached easily to give us the impression of being on the bridge, which in fact we are not. All we would be seeing is our weapon's fire, which looks amazing. The few occasions when your ship disappears from the screen when you get too close to an asteroid or object show that clearly. Due to the missing bearing/heading indicator the ship is uncontrollable unfortunately, but i got that "Hey i am in my ship" feeling. Well, time will tell.
I think the true captain feeling might attract new players if not bring back old players.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Well then it would seem that not all posts are kept then. How is that my fault? Been posting since 2008, regularly. Not my fault that posts are eventually lost or deleted.
Yep, your thread history goes back to 2008. It just doesnt show the imaginary thread you posted before that one that proves you were the one to come up with revamping sector space.
Lt. Commander
# 19
Quote:
Actually, it was. That thread is from the last page of your thread history, and there are none before it about that:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sea...9&pp=25&page=7
I guarantee you I have made a hundred or more posts before the earliest post in my post history. Sorry about your luck.
Lt. Commander
# 20
I suggest this thread to be renamed "Cage fight" and then moved to 10F so we can redecorate and quite possibly setup a few cameras and a nice loveseat and then... Wait until jacksparrowjive55 and Wraiven share true love's first kiss. <3
Closed Thread