Lt. Commander
Fellows, I have recently graduated from starfleet training which consisted of learning which way to point a phaser, debates over how ladies with big breasts would make fine bridge officers and more importantly if it would ever be possible to train fully in the art of drinking-a-klingon-under-the-table. Of the latter we had extensive training.

My name is Khandaris. I am the sort of captain that is at home on the bridge of a defiant class ship, although Starfleet's wisdom do not see fit to trust me in such a capable ship. I would consider myself fearless and head strong. However, at the top of my list, above all ramblings I put honour and comraderie above all else. I always look out for those around me, and they can count on me being there backing them up regardless of the challenges.

I am currently seeking admission to a fleet or sector that would see fit to include me in their ranks. I will also submit to any interview process that are required. The only condition is that I am entitled to bring some romulan ale, particularly if the interviewer is a lady.

Yours,
Khandaris

OOC bit-

Hi I am what you would consider an easy going person, very laid back and up for a laugh! I am from a pvp background in other games and have some leadership style skills if ever they are required. However, I did start this game when it first came out, but I got bored of it quickly. I see there has been some extensive updates done and now I am drawn back into it! I am 30 years old too.. just looking for a group of people that can offer role play, pvp and to have fun with in the evenings

My average play times may be 1-2 days over a weekend and a couple of week nights (work commitments sadly).

Look forward to speaking to you all!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-11-2011, 02:24 AM
(bumps thread back to the top)!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-11-2011, 02:45 AM
Hi Khandaris,

You may want to look into the 12th Fleet. We are a group of friendly, easy-going folks from around the world who just enjoy gaming. We have all the usual things such as Teamspeak servers, very active forums, nightly and weekly events and STF's, PVP etc., but we also have a really good atmosphere where casual gamers are as welcomed as hardcore gamers.

Give us a look if you are interested. http://12th-fleet.com/portal

Cheers,

DarkSun
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-11-2011, 02:12 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Attn New Recruit!

Your wanted to join the ranks, and share in all the glory that is Armada Defense Force.

Visit us at the site listed in my signature, and fill out an app or contact one of us in game. We can help you out. (Couple notes though, we are an all adult fleet, 18+, and we like to be laid back and easy going.)

There are times when we RP, but not too much recently. We attempt to run daily STFs, and always assist others in the fleet when needed. We are almost like a family... But more dysfunctional.

Thanks for your time!

R. Adm. Morphinus, SF Division.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Realy you should check out the ADF's web site we are a laid back Fleet and we have a PVP group you will want to check out
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Gentlemen,

Thankyou for taking the time to send me over this information. I will take time to review it later today, I will get back to you all as soon as I can!

Kind Regards,
Khandars