Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
... I think the Cryptic logo building should be worked in.

I remember seeing the Cryptic logo worked into the city in CoH. That might be a bit heavy for STO but having the building from the logo itself would be great, especially since they're spitting distance from San Francisco.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-10-2011, 03:32 AM
I think it'd be funny if we had a mission where we had to transport some cargo with the Cryptic logo on the crates.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-10-2011, 04:41 AM
I'd rather see Atari, i had a console way back in my whipper snapper days.

it should be like a church, all praise the god of Atari, make dstahl a disciple or something for lols :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-10-2011, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDK-187
I'd rather see Atari, i had a console way back in my whipper snapper days.

it should be like a church, all praise the god of Atari, make dstahl a disciple or something for lols :p
If an Atari nod belongs anywhere, it's a bridge joystick. :-)

Though, technically, this is a different company that bought the name and logo.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-10-2011, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
If an Atari nod belongs anywhere, it's a bridge joystick. :-)

Though, technically, this is a different company that bought the name and logo.
how about retro mini games at quarks gaming arcade
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
... I think the Cryptic logo building should be worked in.

I remember seeing the Cryptic logo worked into the city in CoH. That might be a bit heavy for STO but having the building from the logo itself would be great, especially since they're spitting distance from San Francisco.
I was flying around Champions Online recently and there's a Cryptic building there, with the logo in the middle of the plaza and everything. And citizens walk around wearing Atari logo T-shirts.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:35 AM.