Lt. Commander
There's a glaring segment of the current ingame content that, up to now, has not had siginificant fixes or QoL work done on it.

Things like:

-Missions saying there are two enemy types (like Romu/Hirogen) but only 1 show up (Romu only)
-spawn-in issues like spawning into geometry, like rocks, requiring some effort to get free
-lack of map guide circles in some missions, leaving one to guess where to go
-severe autonavigation issues in sector space (autonav drives ship far lower or higher than the selected destination)

This single area of the game can be summed up in two words: Iota Pavonis.

I've reported the same bugs since sneak, since 1.2, since early season 2. It is now season 3 and the same issues I've reported have not been fixed.

I've got a lot of patience, Cryptic. In fact, I would even say that your game, as it stands, can stand for actual usable apocrypha for the Star Trek mythos. This, however, is testing my rather lengthy patience.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-10-2011, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazumaKat
-spawn-in issues like spawning into geometry, like rocks, requiring some effort to get free
-severe autonavigation issues in sector space (autonav drives ship far lower or higher than the selected destination)
Agreed on these points, as well as some new missions don't have missions markers either forcing players to waste time searching for enemies.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-10-2011, 11:01 AM
Not to mention the bug with the first version of the mission "A Difficulty Decision". 230+ days without a fix. Still not able to drop/complete it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Could you be more specific? Just saying it exists without mentioning where won't get it fixed.
Quote:
Have you tried reading your communication's log? Usually, the circles were left out intentionally so that you'd read it.