Lt. Commander
# 21
01-10-2011, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
Additionally, remastered episodes are being made to serve as fillers between the featured episode series.
Not for Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Not for Klingons.
Touché, sir. Touché.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Touché, sir. Touché.
Thanks. I wasnt trying to say your wrong though, just a sad truth.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-10-2011, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
You ask if there are any messages for you and she says something along the lines of

"There is something here about the Romulans.... oh I didn't notice the date. I can't tell you about it yet."

Next time I log in I'll get the exact quote for you, unless someone does it first.

EDIT: She says

"Actually there is a message here for you. It says to tell you that the Romulans are...

Sorry, I didn't see the timestamp on that message. You're not supposed to know about that yet. Forget I said anything"
Oh nice!

Haha 338 days and counting for me :p

Can't wait to get to the very annoying glowing ball in the sky aka Captain's Table
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-10-2011, 07:21 PM
Quote:
They're aiming to start Series 3 by end of January. Series 4 will be before Season 4 (April).

It is widely assumed that Series 3 will be featuring the Romulans:
1) Dstahl said it'll be --------. Note that while Iconians or Tholians both fit the 8-letters, Iconians are coming when they raise level cap to Fleet Admiral and Tholians are slated for post-Season 4.
2) Previously stated new dailies were soon going to be in either Romulan or Cardassian space
3) The Concierge at Captain's Table has a message from the future regarding Romulans -- just as she previously gave a heads up about the Breen (Series 1)

Additionally, remastered episodes are being made to serve as fillers between the featured episode series.
Nicely said! You're not trying to steal my job are you? :p
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-11-2011, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Not for Klingons.
thanks alot Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Not for Klingons.
Rumor mongering.

Who ever said we weren't remastering Klingon episodes?

They are not intended to be "filler". They are intended to be improved versions of key episodes and provide more replayable content to go with the new PVE Queue system.

We plan to release the remastered episodes whenever they are ready... so there is no set schedule for them.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Rumor mongering.

Sorry, I was just going on the information available. Gozer has only said he's working on Fed fan fave episodes, and you said they wont be playable by Klingons. I had not read anyone talk about Klingon remastered episodes. So these are in the works?

That said, I have a feeling that a goodly number of Klingon players would prefer development time alloted to the Klingons be on new content rather than reworking the 8 episodes they have. Perhaps you could ask the community?

Quote:
They are not intended to be "filler". They are intended to be improved versions of key episodes and provide more replayable content to go with the new PVE Queue system.
So there will be the normal dailies and such that go along with the next series?

Quote:
We plan to release the remastered episodes whenever they are ready... so there is no set schedule for them.
Thats good to know.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-11-2011, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Rumor mongering.

Remaster "Second Star to the Right" to include an unlock for a ESD open PvE instance (with a similar ESD defense on the Fed side unlock).

You know you want to.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-11-2011, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Rumor mongering.

Please please please spend your time on new content, not old content!