Lt. Commander
I know this may come off as snippy, but why not "remaster" (ok, FIX) Terradome so it's finishable (and can be done in less than 90 minutes)?

Terradome is a GREAT mission, imo -- great storyline, interesting game mechanics. But it's currently practically unfinishable and takes too long compared to other STFs.

Why is Gozer assigned to tweaking things that 'ain't broke' when there's a great mission out there that's broken and needs fixing??
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Cochrane View Post
I know this may come off as snippy, but why not "remaster" (ok, FIX) Terradome so it's finishable (and can be done in less than 90 minutes)?

Terradome is a GREAT mission, imo -- great storyline, interesting game mechanics. But it's currently practically unfinishable and takes too long compared to other STFs.

Why is Gozer assigned to tweaking things that 'ain't broke' when there's a great mission out there that's broken and needs fixing??
Gozer is assigned to different tasks every day of the week. We have schedules that literally assign work to ALL of the team on a very minute detail. Gozer likes to speak in generalities.

Gozer is going to be hitting the STFs next as well as several other tasks.

In other words if Gozer said "I'm going to be remastering episodes"... yes he is for a few days... then he's on to something else... and then he's on to something else... etc etc etc.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-07-2011, 12:08 PM
edit - never mind was ninja'd by dstahl.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-07-2011, 12:12 PM
I don't really have much hope for gozer fixing the STF's.. not that I question his technical skills or anything, but that in the past, he just always said he felt there was nothing wrong with them to begin with.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-07-2011, 12:13 PM
v'ger/captain decker STF....he has a super awesome constitution you have to fight bc he wanted that ship...maybe make it look half assimilated or something...
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-07-2011, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
I don't really have much hope for gozer fixing the STF's.. not that I question his technical skills or anything, but that in the past, he just always said he felt there was nothing wrong with them to begin with.
Gozer made every STF except for Terradome, so I'm sure he'll find plenty to work on in there.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Quote:
No, because there is something, the other STF are fine, but terradome its bugged, in mi opinion it should get close until gets fix, too many ppl are losing time in there to find up that the final its bugged since season 2. I finish terradome a lot of times, but since season 2, its bugged so its near impossible to finish it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-07-2011, 12:54 PM
I know that myself and the groups I play with greatly enjoy the Borg STF's as they currently are and We are looking forward to Gozer getting Terradome worked into shape...
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Quote:
He probably meant that borg STFs are difficult by design, and that difficulty level is not a mistake.

Terradome needs both fixing and probably a redesign, and Im confident that Gozer will make a good work with it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Although I'm not focused on the Borg STF's at the moment, I have been montioring the feedback on the forums about them for the last few weeeks. Most of the feedback and issues reported with them point to some problems with the borg encouters themselves and not mission logic.

The encounters seem to be doing a bunch of really odd things, and I have asked the Systems Team to take a look and find out what is going on with them. Odds are they will find and fix the issues soon. Once the wierd encounter behavior is gone, they should be back to the way they were prior to season 2, as nothing else in the missions themselves have changed since then.

I bring this up to point out that just because I'm currently focused on a different set of content tasks, it doesn't mean I can't do multiple things at once...

Goz