Lt. Commander
# 21
01-13-2011, 07:42 AM
Done it in just over an hour yesterday, but in the past it tock longer.

I know this mission can be very frustrating. A lack of Communication increeses this.

Sometimes we have trouble on the Cure and sometimes it is a piece of Cake.

Dont know what the reason is for this.

Dont think the Cure is to hard and i dont think it should be made more easy.

BUT i think thay should have a look on all the mechaniks of the map and remove all those little bugs and gliches, tha would make it an tiny bit easyer.

BTW use a Cryo granade if you are overwhelmed by workers ( will agro the nodet groups if you are doing the non agro way)

The ophidian cane will also work as your last defens against workers if you cant knock em back
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-13-2011, 09:54 AM
im starting to really love the cure honestly
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-13-2011, 11:12 AM
Being in a good Fleet with good communication is key in my opinion. With the Fleet i'm in we do the STF's pretty frequently including The Cure. All kinds of groups doing it in 1-2 hours
Lt. Commander
# 24 Guided Tours
01-13-2011, 01:39 PM
hi, i offer guided tours for the cure - just mail me ingame. (but pls take large hypos(50), large power cells(100) and one sniper rifle with you) . Prien@judgeman83
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-13-2011, 04:00 PM
I can not wait until Fleet actions are implemented as I suggested for STF ( Engineering Report 1/11 ) we will one day beams 25 Capatins down and wipe the floor with the Borg/ Cure bugs or not.....we will get throught the whole mission in 50 minutes, instead of 7 hours.....
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-13-2011, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by judgeman83 View Post
hi, i offer guided tours for the cure - just mail me ingame. (but pls take large hypos(50), large power cells(100) and one sniper rifle with you) . Prien@judgeman83
Jesus, it's nice to be prepared but this is a tad much.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-14-2011, 03:33 PM
Is this the best you have to say? The Writing is on the Wall... Inspite of all the difficulties We encounter... We overcome and Rise to the Challenge... We come prepared and try to do our best and watch our Brothers Backs...

That is how I do it...
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-14-2011, 10:42 PM
WTF is with this mission. I have been trying to finish this thing for 3 months. I've delt with single groups spawning with 4 workers and 3 elite tactical drones.... that's right 4 friggin workers and 3 elites in a single spawn. Then get the same on the 2nd and 3rd spawns. serously now. Then the elites take your shields down and take you down to half health in shot but yet everyone on the tean can fire on one elite barely get it's shields down then it gets some kind of immunity to phasers, anti-protons, tectryon, plasma, proton, etc weapons for about 30 seconds. Once I've spent 6 hours on Gate 3 alone and still never got past it because of the glitchy spawns and elite drones that you can't kill. I was in a group once that was blasting away on an elite and it's health bar never moved for 5 whole mins (actually a tad longer cause I was timing it) even after it's shields were down. Seriously... WTF. Then I go from Rooted to held. I watch my shields go from fully charged and full health to dead and the HELD bar never got below half. It would start going down then fill back up. I went from rooted to held and stayed on held for 2 mins staight just watching my shields and health go down then I was dead. Isn't there suppose to be a limit on that?

Everyone tells me I've been getitng glitchy missions. I've dropped the mission and picked it back up I can't even count how many times. Then to top it all off, I've had several situations where an elite drone would stand in the middle of an open area, no one on the team can target him to fire on him but he can sure in hell fire and kill us.

Ever since the release the Season 2, the game has seriously gotten worse. missions buggy as hell. People having issues with controlling their character on the ground. Camera angles doing what ever the game feels like doing even when a person is holding down the right or left click and dragging the mouse.

I was considering getting a life-time subscription when my yearly was going to expire. After the serious downhill slide this game has taken with the issues, I've just going to let my subscription end and uninstall this game.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-14-2011, 10:59 PM
I just finished it... no real troubles... what's the problem here for you? Sounds like you need a leader and to be part of a team... success is very possible...
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-14-2011, 11:06 PM
Are you serious......... I've been at this for 3 months. Been part of countless groups. Got with people that have finished this mission at least 2 times. EVERYONE says they can't get over how glitchy the mission is with all the bull$hit that we go through and never make it to the end.