Lt. Commander
# 1 waveform minigame with WASD
01-12-2011, 08:55 AM
be nice if I could play this with WASD.. after farming anomalies for an hour now it's become really annoying having to move my hand over from WASD to the arrow keys every time I harvest an anomaly, and using the mouse to click the arrows on the window is just too slow and awkward.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.

I remember I initially tried that before the arrow keys. At least we have those, much easier to use than the mouse. (but also makes the scanning game completely trivial)
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2011, 03:45 PM
I'd like to chime in support for using the D-pad or Joystick on an Xbox controller for the waveform mini-game, as well.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Can we make the minigame a bit more challenging also? Its a bit pointless at the moment to the point of being annoying.

Maybe add a 3rd dimension to the wave ... like this
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2011, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
Can we make the minigame a bit more challenging also? Its a bit pointless at the moment to the point of being annoying.

Maybe add a 3rd dimension to the wave ... like this
That's completely uncalled for. If you want a second job, go out and get a second job.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousX View Post
I'd like to chime in support for using the D-pad or Joystick on an Xbox controller for the waveform mini-game, as well.
just out of curiosity do you actually play with a controller? I can't imagine there are enough buttons for all the BO abilities etc, or do you just want to be able to farm anomalies while sitting back and chilling out with a more comfortable controller rather than a keyboard? because I might steal that idea and start doing it myself..hehe